Why I won't be going to a SoCal Buick event again any time soon

i was at bob's in the valley leaning on this el camino, putting my greasy hands on the fenders while checking out the turbo six underhood. then some white boy starts yelling-"hey get your d-ck beaters off my elky!".

i'm still looking for that guy.

I have an ideal who that white boy is:rolleyes: :D I almost kicked the crap out of a dude for leaning into my elky with a jacket with a BIG METAL zipper on it:mad: I asked him if he was retarted or what? some people just dont know any better:(

by the way jeremy, i'll be making serious progress this weekend on the limited. after i heard my old car will be running before mine that kinda pisses me off.
gotta blame myself for that!

i'll keep you posted.........

I do not know what your problem is XXXxxXXX. Your immaturity is growing more evident with each key stroke. Maybe one day when you grow up you will see what an ass you are making of yourself, just like the wonderful powerstroke I/C thread on T6P:rolleyes: .

Again for the third, fourth, or fifth time, a little more basic this time, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BOARD AND LOVE YOUR'S SO MUCH GO STAY ON IT AND STAY OFF OF TB. NO ONE IS MAKING YOU LOG IN!
I seem to recall some advise I received to rise above the insults & threats to behave as a professional & reap the rewards of being a vendor. Although I wish to be on the right side of this argument. But is this group of sophisticates worth the price of admission. You guys are going the wrong way .I feel you should be lowering your subscription. Maybe perhaps pay me to baby sit LOL! love you guy's & if you need a few bucks to pay for the entertainment let me know. I hope you get the jest that the good old days are over with & there is no profit to be had here. At least not on the west coast. The land of fruits nuts & flakes. Regards & all the best! Lou

Lou, PM SENT. I should really post it here but I am trying to be an adult so.....

Lou, PM SENT. I should really post it here but I am trying to be an adult so.....
PM read & answered thanks for the courtesy, Only hope that my point was not misunderstood.& viewed somewhat in my prospective. Lou