Why does Chuck E Cheese serve beer?

Because despite the fact it may be morally wrong, selling alcohol improves their bottom line. And, pizza, beer, and games go together like sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll.

Last edited:
Lots of kid oriented business's sell alcohol.

With kids come adults, and a built in market for beer.

The issue is responsibility, not who sells beer.

You fix and sell turbochargers. By virtue of their power and quickness, turbocharged cars can be very intoxicating and therefore, in the hands of an irresponsible driver/owner, much more dangerous.

Think about it. :D

Lots of kid oriented business's sell alcohol.

With kids come adults, and a built in market for beer.

The issue is responsibility, not who sells beer.

You fix and sell turbochargers. By virtue of their power and quickness, turbocharged cars can be very intoxicating and therefore, in the hands of an irresponsible driver/owner, much more dangerous.

Think about it. :D

Well, he's got a point!:whistle:

So you don't think about how many germs and bacteria is in the ballpit.
I remember kids used to barf in the ball pits. I heard about one little bastard that used to crap in them. I haven't seen one since the 80's. Thought they did away with them.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Some good points here. In the end, beer like guns don't kill people, irresponsible drunks do. (oh wait, this is not the political section. . . Lol)

If you don't have children, it is hard to explain. If you havent delt with your children's friends, your children's friend parents, your nieces and nephews friends and their friend parents, I know I can't explain it.
As spicolli said, "a cool buzz, and some tasty waves, and I'm fine".

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's a nice, safe, controlled environment.
let the kids drink some beers and shoot some skee-ball

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

so i can get a buzz while trying to pick up semi good looking milfs. And when they ask me which kid is mine, i just point to some little magot at the top of the tunnel maze. D

Just went there yesterday with my daughter and my niece. Didn't know they sold beer but I just looked it up and saw they have a 2 beer limit. Anything for a buck I guess.....

When we went trick or treating on Halloween, I saw parents walking around with beers in red Solo cups. SMH....

Ok so I'm the Tech at our local Chuck E Cheese so I thought I'd jump in just keep some facts straight.

Not all locations serve beer (mine doesn't).

How is having a beer at a pizza place (remember it's a restaurant) any different then having a beer at O'Charleys when you take the family there?

Ball Pits are long gone.

Our other local location has a 1 beer limit.

We have had people come in and LOSE THEIRS MINDS because we don't serve beer, absolutely cuss out the cashier. (classy I know, but we just provide a service can't control who wants to come spend their money)

I like our Traditional Buffalo wings, and I bet a beer is tasty with them. (we aren't allowed to drink alcohol in any Chuck E Cheese location so long as we work there)

Other similar places have full blown bars inside.

Last edited:
Ok so I'm the Tech at our local Chuck E Cheese so I thought I'd jump in just keep some facts straight.

Not all locations serve beer (mine doesn't).

How is having a beer at a pizza place (remember it's a restaurant) any different then having a beer at O'Charleys when you take the family there?

Ball Pits are long gone.

Our other local location has a 1 beer limit.

We have had people come in and LOSE THEIRS MINDS because we don't serve beer, absolutely cuss out the cashier. (classy I know, but we just provide a service can't control who wants to come spend their money)

I like our Traditional Buffalo wings, and I bet a beer is tasty with them. (we aren't allowed to drink alcohol in any Chuck E Cheese location so long as we work there)

Other similar places have full blown bars inside.
Not for nothing but some McDonald's restaurants have play places and no booze. I've never heard of a parent coming to a McDonald's and going nuts cause they don't sell beer. If Chuck E hadn't sold beer in the first place, you wouldn't have the problem with those classy parents.

It just seems that so many things we do as a distraction involve booze. Do we also need to drink while having fun with our kids? Trick or treating, booze. Chuck e cheese, booze. Ballgame, booze. Beach, booze. I've even seen parents boozing it up while at the freaking playground with their kids. What kind of message does that send to our kids?

Underage drinking is out of control....I see it all the time. That leads to smoking pot and worse. Then, when their kids come home shit faced and act like little assholes, these same parents are shocked! Guess who they call and expect to solve the problem they created?

They serve beer in McDonald's in Mexico and Europe from my experience with little problem. Parents are either responsible or not.

Parents are either responsible or not.

You are correct.

I don’t see a problem with someone having a beer or two with their pizza or a meal anywhere?

So, should we not have a beer at the restaurant if your kids are with you?

Should you hide your kids eyes every time someone raises a pint?

Should you not stop at the store to buy beer if your kids are with you?

Should you not . . .

Responsibility is the key. Some of us have it and some do not.

From what I see in public eateries, its more than not.

I will say though. Selling beer in chuck Cheese, is like the Pharmacies selling cigarettes. It just doesn’t seem right.

D