Why do females HATE our cars????

All black car, big car, tinted windows,mean growl,room for 4 bodies in the trunk.

Obviously, it scares the HELL out of em!!:D

i'm sorry that all you boys have such issues with your women... i myself would DIE to have a GN to call my own :( i love cars, i love men that work on cars, & i love to work on cars with those men :D ;) there are a lotta girls out there that just don't understand... & to those who see them as pimp-mobiles & grandpa cars... they need to wake up!!! a friend of mine has an 84 regal that has seen 9.60s (she has yet to hook right with the new set-up :p ) & is workin' on finishing a "secret squirrel" GN that's gonna flyyyyyyy :D i absolutely hate it when girls get jealous & pissy about their guys workin' on their cars... if you wanna spend more time with him, help him work on it! :rolleyes: anyway, just thought i should defend myself & the other *few* girls out there like me... since we were getting trampled by all the men :p

i'm actually more there on thursdays & sometimes sundays... always for quick 8s & index... then every now & then for test & tune ;)

get em Lindz!! :)
See ya tonight!!! Wait till u see John's new T type.. No one has seen it yet.. White T type John..

All the girls around here love my car. Everyone at school gives me compliments. This one girl I have been hanging out with said she wants to buy a Grand National! A lot of girls walk by during school and say, " I like that car "... it's nice.

I hate to have to admit this, but, when I was 15 it was my girlfriend who told me that someday she he hoped to get a GN....of course (gulp) I asked her, '...a Grand what?'....and the rest is history. Thanks, Jeannie, wherever you are!:D

I have to admit when I was younger I used to hate guys who love cars and used to think that car is an appliance that brings me from A to B and that's it! I tend to believe that this attitude came from the way the guys that I knew who loved cars were acting towards girls. I thought that all car guys were like that and there is nothing in a car for me.

Nowadays, however I learned that it is not the love for cars that make guys to stupid racers who disregard females, there is just something wrong with these particular guys and they just try to compensate by acting like idiots. Today i love "my " gn with a passion and I can't wait to buy a second one and help my b/f to get it perfect. Granted, I still don't know too much about working on cars but I'm still in the process of learning and it is actually fun to spend time in the garage because my b/f is very supportive and patient.

My favorite activity this summer will be to clean and wax the car to get it nice and pretty for the nats!! Nothing more sexy than a clean shiny car!;)

Originally posted by 87gninpa
black heat, i think youre onto something. everytime she asks me if she can drive i say HELL NO!!! she say 'its just a car'. and of course i say back "if its just a car, how come you want to drive it sooo bad????? lol ill never understand em

Yep, they are too 'onary to admit they want to, but can't play with our toy.

And, NO one will ever understand 'em either. They are tough and have a "Don't bother me with details" attitude. Of
course , they are loving at times!!:D ;)

Se la Vi.

girls

Girls are too complicated. I'll never understand them. I took a date out to Cecil County Dragway last night. She was excited to go. But she doesn't like Buicks at all. I got into the boost and her comment was " my Kia can do that, just not as fast":mad: :rolleyes: Yeah, whatever. She doesnt like Vettes either. She is a Mustang girl:mad: .

Anyway, as far as im concerned; they dont have to like it. IT"S MY ****** CAR!!!! Enough said.

Scott J

When I bought my car, I bought it for me. I thought at the time no girl would ever like it but that was ok with me. To my surprise, every girl I've been involved with has loved the car. Maybe not at first but after a ride in it they're hooked. There are a lot of girls into their boyfriends' Hondas around here. Most think they truly feel fast. All it's ever taken is one pass in my car and they're hooked.

I have had the occasional girl that doesnt like the look of the car. But, most girls that have commented on it say something to the effect of "it's big, black, clean and has a menacing look to it". Then they ride it and they are SHOCKED! They always ask what makes it so fast??? I just tell them buick did!;)

My current g/f told me a couple months after we got together that she couldn't understand why I owned that car. The first night we met I was driving it. She admitted that she thought it was somewhat of a old mans car.:mad: She has a completely different view on the car now. She always tells me that she thinks it's the most BEAUTIFUL car she has seen. The car has been down for about 3 months now and she is always asking how much longer until she can go for a ride in the beast.:D My reply is not soon enough.

There are cars out there that are worth more money, much more rare, more well known, faster.

But these cars are hands down the overall best in my opinion.

Re: girls

Originally posted by scojack_2001
Girls are too complicated. I'll never understand them. I took a date out to Cecil County Dragway last night. She was excited to go. But she doesn't like Buicks at all. I got into the boost and her comment was " my Kia can do that, just not as fast":mad: :rolleyes: Yeah, whatever. She doesnt like Vettes either. She is a Mustang girl:mad: .

Anyway, as far as im concerned; they dont have to like it. IT"S MY ****** CAR!!!! Enough said.

Scott J

You must not have read TurboFranks post. Don't try to figure women out!

With that being said, you're simply dating the wrong girl. OK, maybe not the 'wrong' girl, but the girl you took to Cecil (nice track BTW) just didn't have much of a clue. She's prolly learned Mustangs and that's it. She'd prolly date a guy with a V6 Mustang and think it's SO much faster then your car. Just because it's a Mustang.

Besides, she drives a Kia, and actually compares it to your car? Do yourself a favor... go back on the market.

Yeah, I guess some girls are not into the whole "Darth Vader" look of the GN but who cares. GNs are "guy" cars that are just plain mean looking. I guess that's just too much for some females to handle.

my wife loves the car!!! while its sitting in the garage not out being raced at the local track. has come home several times on a flat bed truck. one time she ran out with a camera, took a picture and just asked HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST THIS TIME!!!

Originally posted by jdsgnx
has come home several times on a flat bed truck. one time she ran out with a camera, took a picture and just asked HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST THIS TIME!!!

That's just the wrong time for sarcasm. I'm sorry!

Originally posted by FlyinGN
get em Lindz!! :)
See ya tonight!!! Wait till u see John's new T type.. No one has seen it yet.. White T type John..

you know i hadta defend myself :D ;) john's t-type was sweeeeeet :cool: how come he didn't stick around real long? i woulda liked to ask him about it & get a closer look... thing looked immaculate!

Re: Re: girls

Originally posted by gn85
You must not have read TurboFranks post. Don't try to figure women out!

With that being said, you're simply dating the wrong girl. OK, maybe not the 'wrong' girl, but the girl you took to Cecil (nice track BTW) just didn't have much of a clue. She's prolly learned Mustangs and that's it. She'd prolly date a guy with a V6 Mustang and think it's SO much faster then your car. Just because it's a Mustang.

Besides, she drives a Kia, and actually compares it to your car? Do yourself a favor... go back on the market.

LOL, chris. It was just one date. No biggie. Besides, she likes 'real' Mustangs, circa 1969. She's a cool chick, just not my type. I bought my car because I like and I have wanted it since high school. If a girl doesnt like my car, thats fine. She'll just have to learn to live with it. Just my .02.

Scott J