Why Canada Sucks.

Foolis

Read This

Unreal. This woman has also said "America got what it deserved" on Sep. 11. There is much outrage, but WTF can anyone do but get disgusted. :rolleyes:

BT

Originally posted by Foolis
Read This

Unreal. This woman has also said "America got what it deserved" on Sep. 11. There is much outrage, but WTF can anyone do but get disgusted. :rolleyes:

BT
She had probably just seen South Park.

Originally posted by Foolis

BT

If you think that's an outrage, one of your countrymen, right here in a post on the board said that America deserved what happened on 9/11. Check out Autojerk........ er I mean automorph.

Dude, don't blame Canada. She said Canada was full of drugs and Homosexuals, too.

Ok, so she was right about that, but... No I'm just kidding.

We have many people that feel this way in the US, too. Don't blame Canada. That's why Bush and Co. came up with the Patriot Act.

When you have people come back from their terrorist training camps and they do something stupid and get arrested, Pre patriot act, all of the evidence used against them was sealed. Now the evidence can be used to find out who they are working with. Especially when the people in question are non-citizens, like those.

But the Democrats don't like the Patriot act and have whined like babies about it for over a year (except for Hillary Clinton, the only smart one in the bunch)

I say good riddance to the bit*h and as far as I'm concerned,she can take her kid too and never come back.
Just because you read some BS in the news about bureaucrats acting like morons,don't believe the people are behind them.
We're not and we've had enough of their free spending,kiss everybody's hineys attitudes.
Next election,their gone.:cool:

Yup! I agree with you Radius Kid. And for what its worth, some of my favorite friends come out of Canada.;)

I just read that article again.Why does the old lady think the Canadian health care system is the only one that can help her terrorist son walk again?
A political move maybe?
Maybe she wants to stiff us for the bill?
The Government probably wants to help them so they don't get their butts bombed next.
Bl**dy liberals.

Not too many of us consider these people to be Canadian, only on paper really. They openly take advantage of what Canada offers its citizens, freedom, health care, fair laws. When it suits them, they will be off to the camps to live with Bin Laden again. They are a bizarre broken family who, now that they are in the public eye, will not be likely to harm anyone again. The father is dead, the yougest son is paralyzed from being in a fire fight with Dad (thanks Dad). The older son is a scatter brain, first he's a terrorist, then a bad boy, now pretends to be on the level. Mom is just a misguided person who wants the West to be destroyed yet is happy is live here when it suits her.

You reap what you sow.

Why is it okay to bash Canada?

If a black person says something stupid you don't say "Those f*ing africans". So, why is it ok to bash Canada?

What did Canada ever do to you?

Why is it so fashionable to bash Canada? Is it because of a low brow humour (yes, humoUr) movie drawn by two men with the intelligence of eight year olds?

Leave Canada alone. I'm third generation American after coming from Canada, and I'm damned proud of it. When I get out of the US Navy, I'm going to school in Canada.

Oh, and we're not just Canadian, we're French Canadian. I'm also damned proud of that. Got a problem with it?

Why Canada Sucks

I thought you were going to say something like it gets tooo cold during the Winter...

:cool:

Mr. Smith,
Billy (Foolis) lives in Canada. Hold your damn pants and take it easy.
Besides the fact that it is always alowed, and a good day to bash Canada;)

Billard,
My word, there are infinate reasons why Canada sucks, do we have to just pick that one?:D ;)

Why is it okay to bash Canada?

I am bashing our idiotic immigration policies....they are, in the words of a former imm. minister, "the laughing stock of the world".

To think we gave these Pakistanis special treatment, including PAYING for them to fly "home", makes me wanna barf.:confused:

Where you been at, Shlimm?

:eek:

Originally posted by slimm
Mr. Smith,
Billy (Foolis) lives in Canada. Hold your damn pants and take it easy.
Besides the fact that it is always alowed, and a good day to bash Canada;)

Billard,
My word, there are infinate reasons why Canada sucks, do we have to just pick that one?:D ;)

You're a moderator huh?:rolleyes:

Jeezus. It was in jest. Did you notice the smiles?

"Grand supreme leader and omnipotent overlord.Creator of all that was,is and shall be."

Do we take ourselves a bit seriously?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Please take it easy, and enjoy the holiday.:)

BT, I have been busy protecting the nation and working for the DHS.

Actually my slogan is a line from a sci-fi book.
It's an old joke between Bruce and I.
Ask him if you like.:)
I missed your joke though.
Seems there's been a bit of Canada bashing lately by people who don't know the difference between the wishes of the people up here and our leaders[who do what the he!! they want anyway].
Come to think of it,that sounds like a lot of governments these days.:rolleyes: