WHY are ricers such P_ssy's

Originally posted by turboscott
I think I could run (on my feet that is) faster than those guys.

All the guys with the big ego always seem to be heading in a different direction than me at the intersections.

I know I can run on my feet faster than them :D But I prefer to sit down, mash the throttle, & let them twist in the wind..

BIG EGO guys heading the opposite way..
Yeah when I drive my GN I see them always glaring at me like I am the enemy or something.. They give that mad stare as they drive by.

Originally posted by denn454

The thing i find funniest about these cars is how slow they really are. I have a good friend who has a 93 century beater, i think a 3.3 v6, nothing special at all and he can put up a much better fight then most of these wanna be vin diesels.

OH this is so true.. I have gotten more races with my 1996 Olds 88 with the 3800 v6.. They think they are gonna beat the old mans car.. I am guessing that my Granddaddy olds pulls 16 seconds.. If I am beating them with that then imagine how slow they are..

There was a fast & furious Civic at Wal Mart today. Type R windshield banner and decals, fart pipe, uniwiper, the works. Fortunately I had a "ricer citation" in my glove box and left it for him. You can get them at ricecop.com

The nice thing is the car was parked there for a long time (I made two trips to Wal Mart today), so the owner probably works there. I can put rice tickets on his car all the time. And maybe I'll get lucky one day and he'll catch me in the act. :D

ricecop.com ticket..

Oh, that is just TOO DARN funny!!

Only thing I question?? It's not a charge/ offense for "being rediculously slow in a street racing zone"

I guess you put that under OTHER.

Just got back from a really crappy (rained all week) vacation in the Ocean City MD/Rehobeth Beach DE area. Apparently it was "senior week". We went out bar hoppin' and were crammed on a bus at 3:00 in the morning with 50+ drunk teenagers. It was surreal. Talk about feeling old.....and like a dirty old man ;)

All da F&F stuff was out in force despite the nearly constant rain. We were there in my brother's WS6 TA. Nothing could touch my brother's stock WS6 TA. It was pathetic. Lots of loud 'Stangs, too, but just loud - nothing else. Saw a Collector's Editon TA ragtop, a Z06, and an '03 Cobra - none moved from where they were parked all week. There was a Prowler tooling arond, but they're not quick. Plenty of punks in their parents' BMWs, Audis, and Volvos, too. I never realized it, but a 745i at WOT sounds pretty kewl.

The only thing I saw the whole week that could possibly have been quick was a WRX. It had a BOV - the guy really liked for us to hear it when he blew by the house (must've been the WS6 in the driveway). The first few times I heard it, I thought it was a VW Beetle with a turbo, as in a really old one, because of the way it sounded. It sounded terrible. There was clearly something wrong with it. I tried to tell the guy it was running on 3 cylinders, but he didn't seem to care. Never did catch up with him on the street, though.

I was glad to see that despite the large number of them down there, there was NOTHING that would pose a threat to even a 14 second car. The odds are still with us.

Jim

I think (if your in your Buick) you would have some good races against modded rice. Your car runs a 14.4 and alot of guys problably don't think its a stocker, so you win by intimidation, oh yea, and they can't post a kill story about you because they are too ignorant to even know what the car is.

i just came back from a "meet" at fast freddys a few hours ago, me and some other tr owners were forced to park with all the ricers :rolleyes: there was this one guy in a rx7 that used to go to my school parked beside of me (he got expelled for beating 2 girls) all he did for 3 hours was rev so that people could hear his bov. when i was leaving i started here up (open dump) right next to his window and let him hear what a real turbo sounds like :D

They probably got tired of being shown how lame they are. I wish at the Import days at NED they would let RWD v-6s run. They allow FWD American cars but no RWDs. They know that 99.99% of the wimports would be killed by us.

I was pulling into a gas station a few days ago and a white integra with white wheels and matching neons and type-r badges came driving through real slow and looked at me then revved his motor to the limiter and pulled up to the pump next to me. He also had 3 of his buddies with him and our conversation went as follows: me: you revving at me?
him: yeah
me: why would you do a thing like?
him: cause i don't like your sticker(your import sucks on rear window)
me: beat it and i'll take it off
him:(looking all scared now) I can't run because i have tranny problems
me: so do I. I have 89,xxx on a stock tranny but i'll still go
him. Yeah but you have an automatic
he then pulls away and power shifts the hell out of the car when he hits the road. I don't understand these morons. Where does this sort of logic come from? So what if i have an automatic? What does that have to do with anything? I hate these guys:mad:

Ya, all show and no go. Lots and lots of possers. Call them to the line and suddenly they develop all kinds of car problems and can't race. Watch out though for the quiet ones. Some of the slick guys that know how/spent the $ to make them run and can make a race of it.

Originally posted by 1of1035

him:(looking all scared now) I can't run because i have tranny problems

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!
Next time some ricer uses one of those "I can't run because I have __________ problems" excuses, I'm going to say this:

Wow. Must be an epidemic. Every ricer I've talked to said he had _______ problems too. And here I thought imports were supposed to have superior quality.

yall cant forget about the overused 'fly by' that they use after you leave the light and they dont go anywhere, they love to drive by fast to make it seem as if they were not racing after it was already over:D

and then make a u-ie or turn at the next light, avoiding eye contact

Originally posted by denn454
i want a sticker like that!:D

Had one made for 20 bucks. It's the length of the rear window and has white 3 1/2 lettering. I have pictures of it on the board in the turbo lounge under pics of the buick. I'd give you a link but don't know how

ricers never want to play with me... even though i have a gimp third gear, i always go slow next to them, floor it, slow down, tying to give them a single that i want to play but no one ever bites the bait..

jay, i found this for you ;)

Your Import Sucks

-Neil

i like the sticker! but it would kill my grandma car sleeper look. maybe a dark blue calvan peeing on "import" or a honda emblem.

i think that supra is something i wouldn't want to mess with. most supras are something i wouldn't try to start anything wtih, from what i've seen there some very, very quick cars, and can easly be made faster. Its something i won't say very often but that is a very nice looking car, even if its a rice grinder, I still like it, not enough to pay 40k+ for it, but i do like it. if they would loose the wing and the huge exhaust it would be very respectable, not that 900hp to the ground isn't.