Why a HATERADE in EVERY POST ??

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
Do we have to have this stupid HATERADE post appear as the second post in EVERY thread? It's a pain in the A.. Please get rid of it. It is so annoying that I would never buy anything from anyone using it.

SEE - as soon as I posted this, it appeared immediately behind it.

Its an automated process that puts an ad after every first post. Sorry it disturbs you. If you'd like to start paying the $700 a month hosting bill out of your pocket, Ill be glad to remove it.

Its an automated process that puts an ad after every first post. Sorry it disturbs you. If you'd like to start paying the $700 a month hosting bill out of your pocket, Ill be glad to remove it.

OMG THAT'S FUNNY

Jay, any chance we could have paying members that don't have to see the ads? I'd gladly pay a nominal fee to get back to basics.

omg that's funny

jay, any chance we could have paying members that don't have to see the ads? I'd gladly pay a nominal fee to get back to basics.

x2:biggrin: hmmmmm I think Jay already answered this in another post BUT don't remember what he said :rolleyes:

I was wondering about the "Haterade" thing, too. Luckily I did a search first and found this thread.

Interesting though, because I don't see any ads. Just "Google adsense" avatar.

We had haterade over for christmas dinner .. Nice guy for the most part .. But he kept trying to sell me chit so i had to shoot him in the head .. Im glad he survived ..