Who's TR do you admire?

I don't know the man personally, but it is a Turbo Regal Limited, white in color with the stainless trim on the bottom and torque thrust II's, I've seen it in his posts, that's my idea of the ultimate daily driver.
I've looked for some nice shots here, I'm pretty sure his board name is: Quick'n6 in KC, I may wrong in his name, but there will be no mistaking his T-Type, drop dead gorgeous supreme bitch, IMHO.

Kevin.

That's Bryan from Kansas City. He is a turbo Buick junkie. I have been to his house. He used to have probably 5 or 6 of these cars. From memory, the white limited is one of his nicest. He also had a n/a Sage Green car he converted to LC2......a cream puff Turbo T/A, a blue T (Tom Shea's old car?), a silver T (daily driver high mileage car) and I am not sure what else. He has been fooling with these cars for quite some time. Great guy.

There was also a GNX clone on here that sold within the past year in the 20's I thought was a steal. It looked like new inside and out and under the bottom looked better than new. It really was a nice car.

Scot W, Mike Ricketts, and Mark H all have AWESOME RIDES...but Brian Lorenz ( Limited87 ) has a stock looking Chestnut Limited that is as clean as you will find. 16 or 17k on it and...................................................................................................IT RUNS 9's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GS_NATS_2003_Part2_019.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

I am over the modified GN's as these cars are getting older and more collectable over time. My favs are Jim C's (Phillyturbosix)'s cars.. his mint 86 sunroof car and his TTA. wow..

Attachments

• 86(2).jpg
    86(2).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 388
  • TTA(1).jpg
    TTA(1).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 402
  • TTA(2).jpg
    TTA(2).jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 406
Rob already knows that I think his is stunning... But second runner up would be Mr Kent buckles. Sorry I don't have any of his pics

fatride's, ratroaster's clone T, Polizin's stage II-it's a nice clean build and the engine bay looks spectacular like it hasn't even been driven;) and turbonuts 85-He turned a wadded up hot air into something which other hot air owners should judge their car against. He's modest about it but the details in his resto are what make it one of the nicer ones and he's not afraid to drive it (Polzin!) Ha Ha:biggrin:

Lot's of damn nice cars on this site no doubt. If you are a TR or/and a TTA owner you are admired by the public! I drove my GN yesterday (70 degrees here) for the first time in a month. Man it's great to turn those heads! A lot of people stare, there hanging out the window looking back, there honking giving a thums up etc. Gota love it!

The 2 cars i can think of are Robirons and DJ Red Barron both of these cars are well done, These two cars are the ones that inspired me to turn mine into a GNX clone...I just hope they dont mind me stealing ideas from there build...:D And diffently i cant forget about Scot w car very well done also..