Who's TR do you admire?

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
Yeah I have a nice one so try not to say mine, but think of a TR(member of this board)that you would really want to have.

I have a so many that I like. Especially the silver, grey, brown and gold T's.

The one that stands out at this moment though is DJ Red Barrons GNx. :cool:

There was a picture of a Gold T for sale awhile back. I could be wrong, but I think it may have been owned by Paul Ferry of HRpartsNstuff. It had the wheels up. I always thought a Gold T would suit my trade. I thought it was an awesome car. As I look back, In retrospect, I should have made a deal on it. Especially the way the car was set up at the time.

there are so many but i would have to say--- QWKRTNU ---- its not the fastest car but its fast (11.75 @115) and its only got 16K miles on it with a few bolt ones and low boost.

Cal had a pic with 3 cars at a starting line or something I liked and Chris Conleys car with the checkered falg background was awesome.

There are just to many sweet cars to list.

I saw one Of Billy T's car recently that had a great stance as well.

Hmmmmmm to pic one to tough!

I like Reggie Jacksons highly optioned Limited with leather.

I could trash that one in about 25 more years. :cool:

I might even build a garage for that car. :)

Actually I admire my 2 every time they start up and take me somewhere. :biggrin:

Excluding Robs , There is a grey T on here that is gorgeous
just need to find the pic.... Oh yes and mine.....:cool:

Attachments

• T.jpg
    T.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,207
I like Reggie Jacksons highly optioned Limited with leather.

I could trash that one in about 25 more years. :cool:

I might even build a garage for that car. :)

Actually I admire my 2 every time they start up and take me somewhere. :biggrin:
Are you speaking of THE Reggie, Mr. October?

..or is there a board member here w/ the same name? If you're speaking about Mr. Oct's Limited do you happen to have any links on his Regal?

I admire WLDWST's white T, stunning car. :smile:

There was a picture of a Gold T for sale awhile back. I could be wrong, but I think it may have been owned by Paul Ferry of HRpartsNstuff. It had the wheels up. I always thought a Gold T would suit my trade. I thought it was an awesome car. As I look back, In retrospect, I should have made a deal on it. Especially the way the car was set up at the time.

I believe you are talking about Dave England's old TSM car. Dave's user name is "re-evaluating" on here.

i ain't gonna lie

but rob you got the car i would LOVE my car to look like. awhile back i asked about it and what rims were on it. never got an answer, so not to inflate your head any as i'm sure you love your car but i would say your exterior with tofastforyou's interior. so sorry for going against what you asked for but you do have one sweet ride.

but rob you got the car i would LOVE my car to look like. awhile back i asked about it and what rims were on it. never got an answer, so not to inflate your head any as i'm sure you love your car but i would say your exterior with tofastforyou's interior. so sorry for going against what you asked for but you do have one sweet ride.

I get a lot of PM's about my car and have answered all of them. You must have asked in a thread and I missed it. Sorry. The rims are Simmons.

Thanks for the compliment. I have 'personalized' my car in a few areas...just wish I could say I built it.

yes it was a post

i would love to have those rims, got the weld style on my car now but since it's winter and christmas i won't be doing much driving until spring. actually took out the car today for a spin and like usual i had several people compliment and some chick say nice monte carlo. not sure if i would want to murder it out ( all black ) or keep it chrome and black. regardless i'm keeping her, just about to roll 104K on the speedo. had one of my stepson's freinds with cash tell me he'd give me 18K for my car. i told him to count them out and i'll hand over the title. Then i'd go and find another GN to play with and have money left over for some upgrades.

Like someone else said it's really hard to just narrow it down to one, but I have always admired the sleepers and one of the nicer sleepers I have seen was Rob Raymer's old Stage2 dark blue Limited that was featured in GMHTP magazine~ 1987 Buick Regal Street Sleeper - Features - GM High-Tech Performance

Gotta love a car that runs 9's with a column shifted 200-4R on stock T rims!

Another car that I have personally seen and always liked was Manny's badass 8 sec Stage2 street driven grey T-type.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...nnys-stage2-t-type-runs-8-47-164mph-pbir.html

If I remember correctly this car is an original 30K mile car and if you see it in person you can really tell especially when you see the incredibly clean interior!

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,163
I think both the cars I like live in CT.

1) MARK Huff's

2) The Reggie Jacksons highly optioned Limited with leather.

rob, i like your car very much as well. only thing i would change.. i would coat that exhaust housing. thats the only part i dont like

also +1 on Manny's Stage2 T-type thats one sweet ride as well

I absolutely love Brian's (aka Limited87) Sage green 87 Turbo T Limited. Not very many member's car's could sway me to trade my Gn.However this is the exception. Brian told this is the only Sage green turbo Limited in existance.

Attachments

• Rare Sage3.jpg
    Rare Sage3.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,600
  • Sage Green LTD.jpg
    Sage Green LTD.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,156
rob, i like your car very much as well. only thing i would change.. i would coat that exhaust housing. thats the only part i dont like

also +1 on Manny's Stage2 T-type thats one sweet ride as well

I've thought about it coating it. I even bought some Calyx manifold dressing a few years ago. Kinda like the 'business' look instead of everything being purdy tho.

Now where is that Calyx?...hmmm ;)