Who's staying at the Motel V6

gn85

You've gotta try this!
OK, I keep hearing everyone saying they're going to be at the MotelV6 for Bowling Green.

Just so I know what company I'm in, who all is staying at the 6??? This way I know who to say 'hi' to. My room will be the one stockpiled with beer. :)

I'll be getting in Wednesday afternoon. See y'all!

it wouldnt be nats if I didnt have a run in with the cops...

so far I am 2 for 2....columbus with the drinking in public ticket (i must have forgot to pay that one :p) and last year they told me to turn the stereo down in the parking lot...

btw, I will be there :)

Originally posted by TylerDurden
it wouldnt be nats if I didnt have a run in with the cops...

so far I am 2 for 2....columbus with the drinking in public ticket (i must have forgot to pay that one :p) and last year they told me to turn the stereo down in the parking lot...

btw, I will be there :)

lets rent a plane and buzz the tower at beech bend....

I too will be at the motel 6 for BG. That is the only hoe tel ive stayed at for the past 4 years. I will be driving a big blue dodge dually with a cummins, plate reads TURBO 6 KANSAS TAG.

It smokes alot when i get after it, so watch out!

My dad and i will be there monday thru sunday :eek:
I know Joe and his dad Papa Joe, Neil and his dad Papa George, Deron, Zak, J.P. , Kevin the canadian, Troy from columbia Mo., and a few others from here in Kansas City will be staying there all week.

I cant wait for the white castles!

BW

Eye Eye Captain.. be there as well's

BW.. i'm on a diet until the 16th... need to fatten up with sum RRRRRIIIBBBZZZZZZZZZZ ! :D

I'll be adjusting the T brake/2step in the parking lot ;)

Almost forgot.. someone bring some Tilex for the shower stalls :eek:

Originally posted by Razor
Eye Eye Captain.. be there as well's

BW.. i'm on a diet until the 16th... need to fatten up with sum RRRRRIIIBBBZZZZZZZZZZ ! :D

I'll be adjusting the T brake/2step in the parking lot ;)

You will be seeing less of me at the nats:D I dropped a solid 18 LBS in april, no soda, no beer,lots of water, no snacks.

Will be bringing lots of RRRRRIIIBBBZZZZZZZZZZ for the track, i will surely gain half of that back during those 6 days!

Later

BW

Uhh, Ill be there, with the GN, hey, itll be the BLACK one in the parking lot! Ha Ha

Dad, myself, and Zak will be rolling the Harldly Ableson Truck w/ the GN on the back. Look for us to arrive early evening wednesday, and look for me to have my first beer open not 2 minutes after the cars off the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT GUYS!!!!!! SEE YA THERE!!!!:D

I'll be there with the Truck and trailer and the Canadian Beer. And a 4 foot cooler!Rogue and I will be there Tuesday!
Black Avalanche with Ontario plates.

Just so everyone can ID me, my GN is the black one...

Ok.. the black one with 15" GNX rims and rust accents. In my back window, I have a German license plate that reads GN 85.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Yo B, I am not even going to check in to the hotel before I down some sliders......mmmmmmmmm