Who's staying at the Motel V6

Originally posted by gn85
Just so everyone can ID me, my GN is the black one...

Ok.. the black one with 15" GNX rims and rust accents. In my back window, I have a German license plate that reads GN 85.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

So you've decided to take it? Last I saw you said you were only thinking about it. :cool:

I'll be there sometime Friday, staying with Jer and Justin.

Originally posted by kenny
So you've decided to take it? Last I saw you said you were only thinking about it. :cool:

I'll be there sometime Friday, staying with Jer and Justin.

I'm about 85% sure I want to take it... still have a few things to work on, but if I don't get 'em done, I may still take it. Otherwise look for the same black Trailblazer.

Just to let yu all know the DiLorenzo bro's will be there (hopefully not working on a ny ones car this year !!!!!!!!! )

a bunch of us will be there on sun, JIMMY will be ther on wed nite , he moved to MICHAGAN , boy he says its cold up ther !!!

CAN'T wait to see everyone especialy all those Kanasa guys

I'll be first in line at White Castle MMM MMM GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks JD

I'll be first in line at White Castle MMM MMM GOOD !!!!!!!!! thanks JD [/B]

NO,NO,NO.........JD, you'll be behind Mike and me.........lol
we're also at Motel 6:p :eek:

Frank

Originally posted by TylerDurden
Big Mike, please dont forget to bring me my goods :) 24 of them please HEHEHEHE!

Way ahead of you!! 3 cases of Mike's Hard and 4 cases of Blue!

Originally posted by gn85
I'm about 85% sure I want to take it... still have a few things to work on, but if I don't get 'em done, I may still take it. Otherwise look for the same black Trailblazer.

:cool:

I'll see you down there. Hope to see the GN as well. :D

Originally posted by kenny
:cool:

I'll see you down there. Hope to see the GN as well. :D

It takes a special person to appreciate rust. :D

See ya down there.

I'm there again, think its my 16th year in a row at the V6. but for the 1st time in 6 years I will have a car there, but it will be red. :)

Joe

Originally posted by GNX Guy
I'm there again, think its my 16th year in a row at the V6. but for the 1st time in 6 years I will have a car there, but it will be red. :)

Joe

you gotta give me a ride in the red beast joe!

you gonna hit the museum while your there?