Who's not going to BG

If you are sincere "well said"

>>> Artie,

When have you ever seen me as not sincere I ask you. Remember Art it's all about the community and I believe some strides have been made, so all I ask is let's not go backwards..........please.

If I can get the exhaust rule changed, would you or anyone else affected by this rule consider racing TSO at BG?

Wow how did I miss this wonderful poetic thread:eek:

I'm going to be there. I planned to have my t-type done but its not looking good. I'm going to bring my GN and was planning to race Doug Hecker's Q16 class. I have the same problem with the exhaust as Ted. My car is at Lonnie's in Cincinnati and I won't have time to change or fix it for the nats. If the exhaust rule is changed I will run TSO instead of Q16. My car is unchanged otherwise and I am definitely coming.

Rules are rules and the GSCA has their reasons and the point series has theirs. No reason to bicker it is what it is I say we all just have a good time and race:biggrin:

I hope something positive came out of this thread, other than who is not going to BG, it seems we all agree on something else and that is a good start. :cool:

That is the way it should be....

>>> Right you are Shane and I promise you this if you come to Norwalk and I certainly hope you do I will buy you a beer and a pound of ice cream for $1.00 cause that's just the kinda guy I am:biggrin:

We can make beer floats:biggrin: .........beer floats........the start to heal a community.

LC sent me this to post on the Buick boards . . .

It is with great regret and remorse that we must announce that we will be unable to attend this years GSCA Nationals.

The cost of gas , family and work conflicts make it virtually impossible to attend .

We would also take this opportunity to thank the following sponsors that eagerly donated

their hard earned money for the "BIG GUN SHOOTOUT:

John Craig - Limit Engr.

Jason Kramer

Ron Kincaid - Metco

HR Parts & Stuff

Cal Hartline - Hartline Performance

Mike Tomazuski - TA Performance

Take care, stay safe and continue to …

Go Fast With Class.

Lawrence & Janace Conley

NOTE: The funds donated above will be returned.

Bg

Can't afford it. Hell to much to go to the local track much less 1,500 miles away at 4 bucks a gallon :frown:

If someone wants my services in BG they are welcome to come by our tents and I'll do my best to help them.

O.K. I'll take you up on that offer, if I get our car down there:biggrin:

I'll definately be needing help, this will be the first time it has seen the track with the new combo. I am trying hard to get it done.

LC sent me this to post on the Buick boards . . .

It is with great regret and remorse that we must announce that we will be unable to attend this years GSCA Nationals.

The cost of gas , family and work conflicts make it virtually impossible to attend .

We would also take this opportunity to thank the following sponsors that eagerly donated

their hard earned money for the "BIG GUN SHOOTOUT:

John Craig - Limit Engr.

Jason Kramer

Ron Kincaid - Metco

HR Parts & Stuff

Cal Hartline - Hartline Performance

Mike Tomazuski - TA Performance

Take care, stay safe and continue to …

Go Fast With Class.

Lawrence & Janace Conley

NOTE: The funds donated above will be returned.
big gun shoot out is back on. thanks to cal and holly hartline!!!

Bad Blood

I went through the same problem with the nats in 1992 running
GSE. I did not come back to the nats for 11 years !!!! In the end the
only person i hurt was me. I missed alot of good times,Im glad I came back ,althought I will not Class race again. BURY the hatchet ?

Hope to see y'all at the Nats Wayne :biggrin:

Well I had reservations with the Indiana chapter News Inn and wont be able to make the trip due to my new Job.:mad: Gotta keep priorities straight. I also had a fiasco with my HG's, milkshake in oil pan. I will be making the trip to Columbus and Indiana though barring the car stays together with new turbo, I gotta get into the 11's, he** 10's should be in order this year or car is going up for sale LOL j/k.

Well I had reservations with the Indiana chapter News Inn and wont be able to make the trip due to my new Job.:mad: Gotta keep priorities straight. I also had a fiasco with my HG's, milkshake in oil pan. I will be making the trip to Columbus and Indiana though barring the car stays together with new turbo, I gotta get into the 11's, he** 10's should be in order this year or car is going up for sale LOL j/k.

Hey Derren. Sorry to hear you can't make it.

Still got kilkare every week for a chance to get in the 11's

I need to find an E.T. and stick to it...Problem is that when I first started I was thinking that mid 12's would suit me but who am I kiddin.LOL

I still need to get started on my chevelle.