Who's not going to BG

I went last year and wasn't really impressed with the locals or the track but i did buy a few things from the vendors while i was there,so it wasn't all bad.:D

The price of gas wouldn't keep me from going this year if i thought it would be any different than last time. ;)

I don't think I'll be making it to BG this year. Maybe Indy or Reynolds. I need to get out of Southern California and on the open road. :smile:

We will not be there. The car won't be ready by then. :frown:

Good weather and good racing to all that go.

I will be out of the country.......Safe Travels, good weather and good racing to all.

dam! i was so looking forward to you showing me how to tune and drive my car!

I'm sure Kenny has a handle on the tune. You do a good job driving BTW. ;)

I thought it was Gallinas car, they write the checks don't they? :eek:

I will be in BG the week of the nationals, I am taking my kids to Beech Bend Amusement park for vacation. I sincerely doubt I'd risk missing all the excitement at the park in order to stop by the track, maybe next year:confused: :confused:

I will be in BG the week of the nationals, I am taking my kids to Beech Bend Amusement park for vacation. I sincerely doubt I'd risk missing all the excitement at the park in order to stop by the track, maybe next year:confused: :confused:

>>> Bill,

Make sure you go on the Kentucky Rumbler with the kids I think they will like it.

Amusement Park

I'm sure Kenny has a handle on the tune. You do a good job driving BTW. ;)

I thought it was Gallinas car, they write the checks don't they? :eek:
well really it all comes out of my trust fund. i guess if you not going to be there, i'll just bring kenny.

No way........, we have all seen what happens when Ted tunes his own car!:eek:

The catastrophic explosion I think you are referring to in Salem was not tuned by Ted, that was another well-known tuner. Yes, that guru will be in Bowling Green, maybe you can look him up for tuning services...

As Mike mentioned above, when Ted tunes his own car it sets both ends of the record in TSO!!

Art.