Who's interested in having the West Coast Nationals in Vegas, again?

Would you attend WCN in Vegas?

• Yes, if in October

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Yes, if in November

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Probably, just depends on vacation time, gas, etc.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
im not sure its going to happen. just join use for the phoenix event

I don't think it's going to be an "organized" event this year. Just too little time left and not enough done.
What this means is "choose your own hotel" and we'll do some betting pool on the side.
With gas prices this high, I'm thrilled to see so many interested in coming here again.
We're trying for Friday (night) Oct 3 and Saturday (night) Oct 4.

I Will Sleep In A Tent If I Have Too.so Where Should We Expected?
I Hope In Vegas.:d Im Really Looking Forward To These Buick Events.i Will Use This Event As An Excuse To Debut My Finished Car.:d :d

Everyone around here is all gearing up to go to vegas. should be fun this year. We do not need an organized event with raffle and all that . just a place to hang together and catch up. from what i hear it should be a big turnout. several guys from california have called and said they would be there. I thought the cannery was going to be the host hotel? do we need to call them and work something out with them?

Amen Jason. Oct 4th is on the schedule for "club drags" guess what we show up with a Buick Club and kick everyone else's arse. Sounds like fun. Scott

that sounds like a great idea scott!!!

I am going to contact the cannery hotel to get a block of rooms. please if you are considering going post here or send an e-mail to me so i can get an idea of how many rooms to reserve for us. the more rooms the more leverage i have in negotiating us a good rate.

Can this post get a "sticky" in the events section? I'm sure it will generate much more interest....
I will attend, for test purposes only of course:)

Scott Wile

Talked to len Freeman recently and we came up with the idea to race on friday, have a carshow and shine all saturday at the track and then more racing Saturday night. sounds like fun and will give some of the guys that don't feel like racing their car to participate. Len also said he is planning on having the blue car there, the fastest buick v6 in the world.

Dick kerney and i are planning on staying at the track in our RVs both nights so we can corral and keep an eye on the cars. Dick said he might take both of his cars.

I am getting ready to call the cannery. looks like about 20 rooms..?

thanks guys!

I put emails into the LVMS folks to see about adding Turbo Buicks to the schedule along with the Supras and Corvettes. I'll let you know when/if I get a reply.
Jason, Did you get my PM? I would love to hear your opinion on that issue?
Thanks, Scott

Ut Oh!! Big fly in the ointment. Oct 4th. on CBS Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock. Guess I'll have to DVR.