Who's interested in having the West Coast Nationals in Vegas, again?

Would you attend WCN in Vegas?

• Yes, if in October

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Yes, if in November

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Probably, just depends on vacation time, gas, etc.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
Last time they parked us as far away as they could, and charged us way to much to race. If on a schedule and a set price I would probably go.

Vegas would be great!

However, if it's not in Vegas this year, will it be at Speedworld (Suprise, AZ) again?

I'd like to attend either way.... :)

Yes, we are planning an event here in Phoenix like the past 2 years. The Thanksgiving weekend is the best as we have LOTS of track time, and get treated very well by track personnel.

Since many out of state owners have voiced their opinion of not wanting to travel on the holiday, we have many local people urging we have an event here. Weather is great then, track is not crowded as no other special events are planned for that weekend.:smile:

If the WCN is held in Vegas this year, we will still support the WCN as these events are planned 2 months apart.

Confirmation with Speedworld is still needed, and hopefully this will be done in the upcoming week.

hmmmmm

Ill be there......good to see some familiar names....hope to see every one in vegas

With only 2-1/2 months before the proposed Buick event in Vegas, any further news if the track there is going to accommodate us?

In Phoenix, we plan to have the third annual Buick event on the weekend after Thanksgiving. Like last year, we will have track access to park trailers/cars on Friday afternoon and have overnight camping both Friday night and Saturday night.:smile:

Since we do not want to have any conflict with a Vegas Buick event, details will be posted soon in new thread.:rolleyes:

Jack any updates? I would be able to help with registration, IT work and anything else just lemme know. Scott Atk can give you my contact or u should have my email!

Probably not possible, but if it were the weekend just after SEMA, that would complete my week! Already tentatively planning on going to SEMA for a family boys trip, I have 4 brothers.

Unfortunately, I'll just be spectating.
John in TX.

I'll attend BOTH!!!!

buicks and drag racing, what more can you ask for???
oh yea, bikini clad buick drivers LOL LOL ?:eek:

Pete, call me !

Any updates?
Is it open for any Buick powered car. If so count us in and I will bring the Dragster. It would give us some more tunning time before the CHRR the next week.

Sorry guys. I've been super busy here at work. I'll give Craig a call and see if he got the hotel rooms set up, etc.