Who's going to Bowling Green

Im in Wed-Sat , Taking the car and running TAI and maybe more. Will be pitted with the North Carolina Boys, SloGN, Sydwynder, GNeric...

Bryan

I can't make it.

We are taking my youngest to visit Mount St Joseph University in Cincinnati.

Perhaps next year.

Bob

Coming from NC Wednesday probably, maybe Thursday and plan to drive my 87 GN. First time to the event for me so don't know what to expect but looking forward to it!

Why's everyone going to Bowling Green? To see the Corvette sink hole? ;)

Count me in. :woot:

Coming from NC Wednesday probably, maybe Thursday and plan to drive my 87 GN. First time to the event for me so don't know what to expect but looking forward to it!
There are several coming from the Burlington area, SloGN, Sydwynder, GNeric, and maybe Megawatt, might want to get with them and roll with a group in case of an issue with the car. I believe Patrick ( SloGN) is leaving Wednesday morning.

Bryan

I will be rolling in Tues and driving Rosey and Gary1970 will be up Thurs and hanging with TAI boys , we are from sc and ga

Was planning on driving the 87 T down (first actual road trip with the car). But go figure, as soon as one issue gets resolved, two more pop up. Regardless, I'll be there Wednesday night through Saturday

Thursday thru Saturday. I'll be the guy dragging my blue heeler, jack Russell , and the wife. All on the same leash! Phil

In! I'll be taking the rental I get...lol ! I'm flying in from PR. Can't wait!

Leaving from NC Wed morning with SloGN and my dad who is bringing his car for the first time

Have a bunch coming from Florida Don Cruz and myself (JD), Casey, Steve, Sean and Danny (Panama City Crew)and flying in from Califorina Denal!!!!!!

Flying in on Thurs Julio (Razor)

Cant wait to see EVERYONE.............always seems to be a FAMILY REUNION!!

Yep. As JD said 4 of us from Panama City. Denel is coming in from California Sunday night at 6 and we are piling in the tv and driving through the night. Towing my car up.

TurboDave and I plan to arrive Friday and staying through most of Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I and several others from the DFW area will be up there late Wed through Sat. Coming to spectate and friend is bringing his TTA. Weather looks to be awesome as of right now! Last time there it was in the 30s-40s..ouch!