Who's goin mid-low 1.3 60' times?

JCotton- That's good to hear about that combo, and maybe I'll do a bit more research about the rear suspension. And you are right about the compressor size too- appreciate your input!

A.S.H - This turbo will not be mounted in the stock location. :cool:

Cliff

Cliff,
While I'm not in the 1.3x's yet, my 1.41 off the foot brake sure gets me close. I'm running a A.R.T. (Applied Raceing Technologys) sway bar, HR Parts uppers and lowers, Moroso trick springs, no air bags and Koni shocks. Upgrades for this winter are a 400 w/ a brake and a 4000 stall Neil Chance converter. Hopefully 1.3x's are in order for next year.
Good Luck
Craig

Wow, this will probably be the fastest GN in Schompton.

What tires are you running?
Are you going to notch the frame to fit the monsters?

How come you do not use the dyno at LS1 Speed?

:cool: I think it might already have been the fastest GN in schompton?

I will be running 28X10.5 ET Drags, and while I am going to notch the frame in case I want to run a "W" tire, these are the same size slicks I ran last year without any frame modifications.

And as far as LS1 Speed, I really just don't know anyone over there. Funny thing is my shop is like two blocks away from theirs! I do see the occasional buick pulling out of there, and once went over there to order some suspension parts that they were forgetful about and never ordered for me, so I've just never gone over there again-

Cliff

Deep Pockets- NO! All the work is being done myself, with the exception of building the shortblock, and I've reconsidered that HP level. I'm sure I'll be at the track once we've got a tune in the car, but will be happy with anything over 800rwhp.

Originally posted by JCotton
Cliff,

Sounds like a good combo, I have a customer we built almost identical, cept for the rear suspension being all Wolfe racecraft parts. I used the GT42, non BB, he's been a best of 9.10@148 on 26lbs of boost. He's also been a best of 1.28 60ft. and weighs in around 3200lbs. We expect somewhere around 8.80-8.90 at around 29-31lbs of boost. I believe you have the compressor wheel size mixed up though. The inducer side is 74mm, making it a 74 turbo, not a 91. Thats the largest available wheel of the 2 they offer.

Jack,

Thanks for the great info.
You can get the GT-42 in 76MM.

We have done 1.2s with a 3450lbs car with a full wolfe set up including double sway bar.