Who's double pumper is this ?

insane6

Pulled this out of my dads Limited he just bought :eek:
Does any one who made this ? or any issue they see ?.There are no numbers on the pumps

Thinking about using for my car (of course I would get new pumps)
I measure the o.d. of the Y fitting and it measured .033 is that big enough ?

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 252
some more pics

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 252
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 239
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 232
looks like a home made. their r plenty of links that show u how to make ur own double pumpers to save money

Whats got me is no number on pump they have one letter stamped P
On the connecters it appears to be RA written but kinda blurry and the other connector 79 written
I was thinking red grinded the serial numbers ?

I've read that he grinds the serial numbers off the pumps and puts his own on there....so most likely its Reds DP.

Tim,looking at the pics on something other than my cell phone those still look ike they might be two stock pumps. With new pumps it might be worth installing if you want to go that route.

Here is a picture of Reds:cool:

dualxp.jpg

ok does look like reds with the brass fitting , and I think JD might be right with the stock pumps cause nothing is grinded on pump must have been replaced . So guess i just need new pumps and i'm good to go.
Which vendor sells the hobb switch, i want to get a new one this car had been sitting for 5 years ?
Any one got any direction on where the hobb switch ties in ?

you can order a hobbs switch from summit I got the one that opens up at 14psi its made by NOS

Thats not a Hobbs switch. Its just a non adjustable pressure switch made by Cole Hersey.

Theyre pretty cheap. I have about 20 of them in my garage somewhere.