Whos Buick Is this? (Cleanest to date)

That one is mine
Thanks for the nice comments.
Its been an on and off again project that is finally getting near running.
In the process of the final hook-ups to get it started. Eliminated the air pump and hardware and wires so that helps clean it up a lot. Even with all the wires including plug wires installed its not too bad.
I keep all the pictures on FLICKR so you can see more.
I'm also in the process of scanning in the shop manual so it will be easy to print only what you need.

No joke, that is clean. I also have made up my mind if getting rid of the heater hose lines up to a certain point by looking at those picres and replacing them with steel would look good and yes, it looks better. A lot better actually.

That one is mine
Thanks for the nice comments.
Its been an on and off again project that is finally getting near running.
In the process of the final hook-ups to get it started. Eliminated the air pump and hardware and wires so that helps clean it up a lot. Even with all the wires including plug wires installed its not too bad.
I keep all the pictures on FLICKR so you can see more.
I'm also in the process of scanning in the shop manual so it will be easy to print only what you need.

Hell of a first post lol, Thanks for stopping in and making a post identifying this as your hard work and your machine. Love it.

It's now Running!

The 83 T is now running!! Got the cam broken in and only drove it a few miles. I plan to get a few more miles on it and get hte AC working for the hot summer.
check out more pics etc. at
ttype.homestead.com

The 83 T is now running!! Got the cam broken in and only drove it a few miles. I plan to get a few more miles on it and get hte AC working for the hot summer.
check out more pics etc. at
ttype.homestead.com

Glad to see you got it running. As a coincedence I live in Peoria as well, but it's in Texas.:biggrin:

Cool... do you have a camera to make some videos? Quite a few 83s showing up here... pretty cool.

speak of the devil... i just got off off the phone with a guy who just bought an 83 t-type... and he wants my block for a new motor for it:biggrin:

Glad to see you got it running. As a coincedence I live in Peoria as well, but it's in Texas.:biggrin:

he lives in peoria thats real close to me.( compared to other memebers here):tongue:
i live in wayne. i usally say west chicago or saint charles, because no one knows where wayne is.