Whole project car or parts FS

vinman1175

Well after hurricane katrina came thru I have decided to get rid of the neglected project at my buddies house. It did not flood, but don't want it to be around next storm season. It's a 1985 Regal limited. pretty much gutted. No engine/trans, header panel, lights, etc. 95,000 on chasis. good glass and other body parts. Some rust. The interior is pretty much empty including dash, front/rear seats, and carpet. The trunk floor is solid. $400 O.B.O. for the body/chasis. Pick up only!!!

Now for a few parts::

GN hood (used) needs a little work $100.00 pick up only!!!

New front Danko Fiberglass fillers (never mounted) $55.00 + ship

New GN air dams (aftermarket?) bought from tauk on ebay $45.00 + ship

Left and Right OEM chrome headlight bezels (perfect) GM $80.00 + ship

3 used regal grills, chrome, one really nice one other two are decent daily driver grills $40.00 + ship for the nice one and $20.00 + ship each on the other two

New aftermarket coolant and washer bottles $30.00 + ship

Used left and right rear bumper shocks (little rusty) $10.00 + ship

New A/C delete plate (plain aluminum finish) never mounted $35.00 + ship

I can provide pics of everything upon request. Items will ship from 70123 zip code. I was origially going to make the car an LS1/T56 car but wound up selling the engine/trans then the car sat. All prices are negotiable so email or PM me with offers. I have PayPal and I am a verified/ premier account holder. I think thats about it. Giving the helpful folks at turbobuick first dibs before I put the stuff up on ebay. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Vinnie

Front Bumper Fillers

I would like to buy your Danco fillers, please. PM sent.

thanks,

J N

Yes I can send a pic of the A/C delete plate, you know its the plate for the removal of the unit under the hood? Give me an email addy for a pic. Thanks...

Sorry, couldn't just edit original post.

Front fillers sold (pending payment)
Front headlight bezels and coolant/washer bottles sold (pending payment)

Thanks everyone!!!

vinman1175 said:
Front headlight bezels and coolant/washer bottles sold (pending payment)
Vinman,,just checking this is sold to me ,,correct ,just checking since this happened to me once before where someone posted it was sold,and I thought he and I were on the same page....

if so will send Payment Vial PAYPAL later after confirmation....
thanks Dennis

Yes Dennis those items are sold to you, just need payment and they will ship out asap. Thanks. ws6 I will send the pic again. LouieL I haven't forgot about your pics, I got called into work on both of my days off so I should have some time to snap a bunch of pics for you tomorrow. Thanks, guys.........

Vinnie

vinman1175 said:
Yes Dennis those items are sold to you, just need payment and they will ship out asap. Thanks. ws6 I will send the pic again. LouieL I haven't forgot about your pics, I got called into work on both of my days off so I should have some time to snap a bunch of pics for you tomorrow. Thanks, guys.........

Vinnie
Payment sent ..
Dennis

A/C delete plate sold, pending payment

Headlight bezels and washer/ coolant bottles sold

Front fillers sold

Thanks a lot guys.

Vinnie