Who sells the best fuel tank, sending unit, hanger combo?

Black Sunshine

Slacker
Hi everyone,

As the title says I'm considering upgrading this part of my fuel system. The only combo I found was on Gbody. Is there anywhere else that sells this stuff so I can shop around?

Thanks in advance.

Racetronics sell a complete stainless unit and pump I believe. As far as a tank goes, I don't know who has them.

I didn't know g body had tanks, the spectra baffle matched my original. Yes, steel baffled

They have pix of their hangars on their site. If I remember correctly, one has threaded fittings and the other has hose connections. I'm pretty sure you need the hose type but best to drop tank and check to be sure. Also if you have digital dash you'll need to order that sender.

The only thing non stock with that area is the Walbro pump and hotwire kit. I have analog dash. Thanks so much for the info. I don't see much if any of a difference at all between the G body package and the one you suggested other than the Gbody one I believe comes with the fuel sock for the hanger and the straps for the tank. I didn't see them in the other stuff you suggested. Your route is over $150 cheaper though so I can def find the sock and straps and still save money.

Our gas tanks are manufactured by Good Mark. Good Mark is known for the quality of sheet metal cowl hoods etc. Not sure on the spectra's but this has a small pie pan plus a welded on metal baffle to replace the plastic units as well. They are heavily coated & the platnum series. We offer the straps & the rubber isolaters as well. has the lock ring & gasket.
We do carry race tronix double pumpers & injectors also.

Hi Brian, thanks for the response. What exactly are the rubber isolaters? I seen them on your site. Was kind of confused between what the difference between those and normal straps. Last;y what's a pie pan?