Who owns the WE4 in Houston area with tag UDLOSE

Justin Terry

I saw this car at the track and was wondering if it was any of you guys. Again its a hardtop WE4 with the tags UD LOSE on the front and back.

Dallas car

That is Robert Kraus' GN up here in Plano. Last I heard he was trying to sell it about a month ago. What kind of times was it running?

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
10.91 @ 123.6
6.89 @ 100.78

car for sale

I know this isn't the right place to post this,but do any of you Dallas guys know where there are any GN's or T-Types for sale local.I'm from Paris and sometimes at Keller's on Sat. night.Please let me know,I just sold my GN and I can't take it much longer.The last time we were at Keller's there was a cream colored T-type for sale ,does anyone know who this was or if it's still for sale.It had a hard top and GNX wheels.Any help would be appreciated very much.E-mail is speedracer@neto.com.Thanks.

The cream color one (85 T-Type) was sold.

As for another car, a local guy in our club is selling a We4. Look in the For Sale section.

Dannyo

u sure that car is in dallas or there arent a couple with similar plates? ive seen that car multiple times in the bellaire/sw houston area when i worked at oreillys and also over near fondren and westpark he showed up when i was buying an EGR valve at a store over there. Either way it is a bad ass car

I saw it at Lonestar Raceway out in Sealy. Its not a GN its a WE4. It has headlight black outs and weld pro stars. He was being a real ass about it also. He is the only guy with a buick that I have ever met and acted like that. But he was tryin to sell it he wanted 16,000 for it.