who makes the best alky kit

11secondgs

who makes the best alky kit. I want to run about 22 lbs on the street and then 24-26 at the track. this is with a ta49A turbo and all the goodies to support it.

So who likes what and why?

go to the search function and type in 'alkycontrol'

been debated a bunch of times.....

FWIW, I've used both SMC non progressive and alkycontrol- I like Razor's kit.

who makes the best alky kit. I want to run about 22 lbs on the street and then 24-26 at the track. this is with a ta49A turbo and all the goodies to support it.

So who likes what and why?

Alkycontrol for many reasons. There are about 1651561891261891621815684165189159556189156189198 threads about this and they all come up with one answer. Alkycontrol I dare you to find better customer service anywhere. Julio is the man!

Jason

But

Don't forget CoolMist just came out with their S-HSV system and I've run the
Vari-Cool Controller for a year and has worked flawlessly.:D

Geez, Do a search! There are a lot of kits and a TON of info.

Someone lock this thread..

ks:cool:

lOCK ?

Geez, Do a search! There are a lot of kits and a TON of info.

Someone lock this thread..

ks:cool:

Lock the thread? New technology is coming out every day Look at GBodys new 4" MAF pipe no one locked that thread and the old translators work just fine. Lets not lock the thread.:mad: Not like this is a real busy forum for someone to ask a question.

I would say "faster" cars are using Alkycontrol :biggrin: Julio has done a lot for the Buicks and TTAs and soon for a Mazda RX7 (Buick powered of course) :p I like simple stuff like Razors kit :cool: sooo Whiskey Jack ..get your car goin and see how it goes :confused: :smile: your combo is similar to Melissa's :D

oh ya ... this has been beat to death like others have said ;)

New Unit

The car runs real strong Big difference from stock cam and heads with the 49 turbo. Car is real fun to drive:biggrin: it's broke in and I got the oil pressure under control and am enjoying car.Time to turn up the BOOST 25/28 and I'll most likely be buying a 66 BB by the end of summer SPEED IS ADDICTIVE.:biggrin: Nice to hear from you Grump. And I will agree Julio has done a lot of research and helped a lot of people but new stuff is coming out.

Dirtiest Jobs

Ya see that Dirtiest Job program that bird is a killer I still say I can take it I tip the scales pretty good :D I could finish off three of those eggs for breakfast.

Why even chance running anything other than Razor's kit?
Vehicle specific kits for these cars
High Grade materials used
Easy installation with a Great installation manual
Methanol compatable
Great tech support if needed
PROVEN performance

The Reason

They call me crazy. Even Julio said I had anger management issues. Can't fault him for costumer service.
And see what fun were having with this thread and someone wanted to lock it.:smile:

Read

Before someone get mad I'm just sittin here at work bored and YES I know everyone here is using Razors Kit and he has great service. Thats great I just use something different. I walk a path of my own and pride myself on being different. Still no reason I can't have fun. The Alky threads are alway slow so I get people fired up.:rolleyes:

you can leed a horse to water but ya can't make him drink :cool: ok I have to get back to WORK !!! ;)

Julio's kit is perfect, there may be other good systems but you can't go wrong with Julio's. I ran a 10.71 right out of the box without even tuning the system. That's better than I ever ran on 118 octane race gas!

Low risk with high reward is tough to beat.

Best Alky Kit

there are many to choose from, i am running with a older SMC unit and never have had a problem. I am running between 22 to 24lbs of boost.