Who makes DP's now

Wells said:
------------------------------
My statement said that I had heard, not that it was a fact.
Just because there are still TH down pipes for sale and they are still available does not mean that they are still being manufactured. And the quantity of people that have received his downpipes only means that at one time a lot of pipes were made. Does not offer any verification that they still are being manufactured. When is the last that you have talked to his family as to whether they are still making the pipes, or whether they are having the pipes made by somebody else with the original tooling and reselling them.

Again for the record & the last time- you've heard mis-informed info!
Talked to the "Family" today, anybody interested in a 3" or 3.5" orginal THDP you can email me directly
FRED
turbobuick2@yahoo.com

PS- and yes- "The Real THDP's are Still being Manfactured by the Orginal Family (with orginal tooling)"

trbochV6 said:
Since ATR are now bottoms up, who are the manufacturers of DP now? TH is one I know.

Fred let me know, I can hook you up.

K.

Bweavy said:
Andy that is what I'm doing tonight getting an exact length Hi-flow cat that will be reasonably priced. We have an account with A-tech.I'm Going through their site now finding a hi-quality correct length cat.

How did the hi-flow cat hunt go?
If you found something what does delivery look like?
If its going to be a while for the cat would you sell the down pipe only as I imagine you are going to sell out of the down pipes quickly?

Thanks again for all of the great work!

Found the cats.
Do not want to get a time estimate yet.
We will sell just the pipe.

Bweavy said:
We will sell just the pipe.

Talk to you first thing Monday about ordering just the down pipe - I want to be sure to get one before they are all gone! :D

Did I mention thank you for all the great work?

tbirdv6 said:
Again for the record & the last time- you've heard mis-informed info! Talked to the "Family" today, anybody interested in a 3" or 3.5" orginal THDP you can email me directly FRED turbobuick2@yahoo.com PS- and yes- "The Real THDP's are Still being Manfactured by the Orginal Family (with orginal tooling)"
---------------------------------
Ok, thanks for the info & setting the record straight.

Hey just to let you know I have one ATR dp for an external gate for sale!

dp and dumps being made.

Look up southeast turbo performance I was talking to them at this years nats and they had a unfinished 3" dp. on display. They were also going to be fabbing up some dumps. They said the pipes should be in full production by mid june. hope this helps you out...