Who Makes billet input shafts for the 200R4?

turbot2496 said:
Yeah .... well maybe its because we've got history of being screwed by vendors and being sold crap at a premium price. The older owners have seen it all and are understandably a skeptical lot when something new comes down the pipe...
you got that right ----partner.but that is ok !!!!!!! what comes around goes around!!!!!!!

I will concede that things like the cast iron roller cam disaster a few years back was a total screw-over, but when you put "high performance" in front of any part there is adjustment and fitting. Anybody who has ever messed with race cars for any amount of time will tell you that for the most part, there is no such thing as a bolt on part. This is starting to get off topic, so i will get out of this thread and say that your'e lucky anyone even bothers with making parts for a car that was only produced for a few years and is 18 years old. There's a lot more money in the Mustang or LS1 market and less headaches.

turbot2496 said:
Who has been "JAKE LEGGED"... speak up. ;)

now back to input shafts....sounds like Chris is the only game in town at this moment.... :cool:

My name is Jake. :rolleyes: I have a trans built by CK and I have no issues. Trans did not leak, shifts fine and Chris was an absolute gentleman dealing with me getting lost in NYC and calling for directions every 15 minutes. No complaints with CK. I would gladly buy another CK trans if i needed one.

Chris has been more than helpful to me on several parts purchases and trans tech calls.

He provides a top notch service to the industry, and I know how hard to is to keep every customer happy.

Good work Chris!