who makes a 4" intake pipe that will clear a distributor?

sixgun86gn

six offender
Just like the title says.

I am looking for a better intake pipe setup because the one I have doesn't fit good enough.

I'm not sure, I fab my own stuff, but if your putting an air filter on it better flow at least 1500 cfm, a 6x 4.625x14" will just flow that. I may start making them since i have to build a new one for my car.

I won't be running a filter at the track,just need a pipe that fits. Might just have to make one myself.

Go with alum pipe much lighter, I'm just getting the hang of welding it now.

the RJC and Gbodyparts ones fit. I have an ol ESP pipe that fits, but I think the other two are better looking.

I'm not sure, I fab my own stuff, but if your putting an air filter on it better flow at least 1500 cfm, a 6x 4.625x14" will just flow that. I may start making them since i have to build a new one for my car.

I have seen Norbs pipe he fabbed up. It looks great. Norbs you should start building stuff like this. I have a Chrome pipe that clears all that. Its also has a snout for a evac system that you can run like factory from the valve cover. Its not perfect and has the usual scratches from the back side that hit the accessories on the motor, but for $75 its a good deal.
DSC02714.jpg