Who makes 86/87 headers?

mec108

Other then ATR who makes headers (preferably race) for are cars? And what is the availably? AND I don't want to wait a decade or more for a set of headers!!! :eek: :eek:

hooker makes headers- i heard they arent really effective untill your in the 10s though

the Hookers are equal length thou, opposed to the stock type that has 1 chamber dump striaght into the turbo.

why the hatin on the atr's? i have them and they are great.
(as long as you're not planning on a downpipe bigger than 3")
i heard the hookers run a different way under the car maybe? and they tend to not last as long. dont want to bash them without knowing but I do know the atr is a nice design cause the drivers side runs parallel with the pass side and they feed the turbo together as opposed to going through the pass side header from the rear.

Rjc

i think Jason is working on some headers for the 86 87 tr.................Bob

TA makes headers for the V6 now. They are the same ones sold by Nick Micale and Jason. The original design was by Burhead. Mike at TA refined them alittle to work better.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Poston's

I've been happy with my Poston's ceramic coated headers for about 3 years now. They still look like new and, I think that there life time guaranteed. As I remember, they cost a bit more but are well worth it.

Stainless works makes some awesome headers for the TR. I think ATR has one of the best header designs out there for the TR and has refined them over the years.

Headers

Terry Houston makes an exellent set of headers for our cars, very high quality,fit and finish. JEFF

headers

theres a shop in la puente CA. that makes custom headers similar to atr but ceramic coated or stainless at a very low price, hye tech performance
626-855-1154 ask for sod, i bought a set and im happy with that invesment.

There was a set o ebay recently by some unknown vendor. They looked pretty nice too.