Who is going racing at Bremerton Sept 25?

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
It's time again for the BOP - Buick, Olds, Pontiac event.

Jason mentioned that the GNNW guys will be there. Well I guess I'll have to make it to shut down GNNW Dan. He hasn't lost a race yet, and I think it's high time for a showdown!

Who all is planning to come out and play?

I will be there if we can correct a low oil pressure problem, which is being worked on now. I should know by tomorrow or Friday. I talked to Gene last night and the race car has too many motor problems and won't be ready until next year, but he will be there with his street car on Friday and Saturday at BOP. I talked to Gurts about a week ago and he said he and Rob would probably come down. I will call them next week to see if they are still coming. I hope the weather won't be a problem. I hope some more will chime in and come race.

OK, oil pressure problem is fixed. So like Dan said, who else is coming? This is about the last chance to race for the year so it would be nice to see some more show up.

I will be there spectating with my Shelby since the Buick is apart and wont be ready.

Forecast is 73deg and sunny! Beautiful day for racing.
Just need to wash SINISTR and I'm ready to go:biggrin:

Come on let's get some more of ya out here

I will be racing up in Ashcroft this weekend so I can't make it.... Gurts told me he is done racing for the year so I doubt you'll see him there.

I would like to make it to watch but my Grandpa's 85th B-day is being celebrated that day and I can't miss that. Maybe I can do both?

Josh - when the heck are you getting your GN running again? Need to get you competing out here so I can blow you up again :biggrin:

I wish I could go. But here I will be workin............................. C r a p

Well since it's the end of the season I'm think about letting it rip!
Without a rollbar I'm officially limited to 11.50 sec. If I run quicker will Bremerton track guys kick me out for the day or rest of the season or forever?

Dunno about any of that stuff. but hey just let er fly, maybe they won't remember you next year.... :)

Dunno about any of that stuff. but hey just let er fly, maybe they won't remember you next year.... :)

Sounds like a plan. See if I can set a new personal best. The 11.3 was at Pacific raceways and they never said anything to me. It always helps when we have a bunch GNs running. Then it's like, "no, no I'm the slow black Regal...must have been that guy over there.":cool:

They won't do anything to you except maybe give you a warning. You won't get booted unless you willfully disregard them or say run 9s with no safety gear. :)

Mike. Mike. Mike. . . . You GOTTA come! Sorry you have to work all day man. Maybe we'll "break" the GNNW car on purpose so you have to come out and tow it.

Dan, you siilly little man! LOL. When the gloves do come off is ganna be ugly for you. my motors running w/ a ck performance billet trans and just gotta finish shaving my bumpers and paint them with the header panel and get them back on the car. maybe by next spring! lol.

GNNW,
It would be a shame to have to take a break from actual work to come drag a GN home..... And you know no matter where or when, American Towing (ME) will always be there for all of you guy's & gal's over there. Just cause I love ya....

GNgiift, are you Mike at American Towing in Everett? When did you get a GN? small world!

Thank god the gift was granted to Mike instead of Josh. At least that GN was spared a sad ending. :tongue:

Josh it's another year of blah, blah, blah from ya. Step up big boy and get your priorities straight! Bring your GN back to life already. GEEZ!!
You certainly have the build up to beat me but I'm counting on your tuning skills to "let" me whip your sorry arse:biggrin: It's simply run what ya brung so haul out your turd daily driver and let's run 'em!!

Josh did yer grandpa fight in the war?

Im currently learning more then I ever though I would about my Grandpa's involvement. Wounded in the battle of the bulge, at 85 he knows more than anyone on this board to this day I $hit you not.

Just ask.