Who here is using 2 sets of injectors and what are you using?

dandaman

Hi need to move to 2 fuel rails very soon.

What are you guys using for 2 sets of injectors?

ATM have id2000 at 87% duty @50psi.

I have already upped pressure from 42 to 50 to get more ceiling.

Debating whether to move it higher or move to 2 rails.

Advice?

What's wrong w/ 87%??
Will the system allow you to run them at the LS base psi at 4 bar?

A guy here in NC had GN with 2 independent fuel systems. He used 2 stock fuel rails so engine looked stock. He was using FAST to switch from 93 to Race Gas as I recall. I think he kept race gas in Metco spare tire tank. I don't know where the guy is now but may have some photos on home PC. Will look when I return home on Wednesday.

You are at 87% with 2000 cc injectors ?
What kind of horsepower ?

Bryan

87%dc at 50psi base pressure. Id2000 injectors. Think they are 210lb rated. Car went 158mph with a lot of tyre turning. Dont know what hp. I want to turn up the boost but dont want to put these injectors up in the 90% range. Afr is 10.6-10.8 consistantly. I guess easiest fix is to just bump fuel pressure again.

Not looking for a duel fuel system or to buy injectors I can souce if I need. Thanks anyway. Was just wondering what guys are using when runing 12 injectors simultainiously with e98. 50psi is close to 4bar pressure already... Injector Dynamics said I can safely run them up near 80psi if I wanted but idle tuning resolution would make idle pretty crap. Im thinking to run 2 sets of ids as I have provision in the ecu with 12 drivers.

I believe Bill Ragland ran 12 inj back in the day. Are you gonna run all 12 all the time or just under boost?

I believe Bill Ragland ran 12 inj back in the day. Are you gonna run all 12 all the time or just under boost?
I can make a seperate map for them. Bring them on at low boost. Probably just get another set of ids. They seem to be well controlable.