Who has the most miles on their car and is still whooping A$$.

133k still putting it down high - mid 11s and over 200 passes the past 2years stock head gaskets installed by the general in 87 , only engine related failure was a wiped #5 exh lobe about two months ago ,

292k on the basically stock motor. WOW, that is truly amazing. I can't even imagine driving that many miles.

Jason

I am using a stock turbo that has approx 210k on it. My first TR had about 120k when it was involved in an accident. The machine shop where I had the block worked on didn't believe it had that many miles on it, said it looked closer to 20k. Mobil 1 every 5000.

11.92 at 113.50 pump gas 92 and methanol
Tweak chip home made meth kit from napa

Stock setup with Terry Houston pipe, 24 pounds of boost.
181K original timing chain, valve springs, and a psycho behind the wheel :cool:

Deron

11.4@121 151k miles 100% original never been opened up. Valve springs is it. 2006 NORWALK V6 Buick Race Winner. Car yanks the wheels and 60fts like a beast. Pict is from the final.

Attachments

• Blue car Norwalk.jpg
    Blue car Norwalk.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 172
I had a few ticks over 350,000mi on my previous T, before I sold it. I never did find out, but this was supposedly with the original bottom end. A board member off here bought it and pulled a 12.2 1/4 mi. with it. Unfortuantely he was hit in the car and it was totalled short time thereafter.

Limited87 said:
11.4@121 151k miles 100% original never been opened up. Valve springs is it. 2006 NORWALK V6 Buick Race Winner. Car yanks the wheels and 60fts like a beast. Pict is from the final.

Really great pic! Do you have a cage or rollbar?

My other TR runs 10.50s@129 with no cage. I know theres others running in the 9s without it. BG always has several. I cant bring myself to cut on a very low mile, pristine car. I know a bunch of those guys would agree who have them. Now the blue one with 151k is another story.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
I have a buddy with 182K and the car looks awesome and runs even faster :biggrin: still has the stock timing chain in it!
BW

Yikes, that's one thing I'd change. :)

We are eventually going to stick in another motor, the new motor is honed and ready for new pistons.

He posted on this thread, the car just went 11.92 :smile:

Heck, im still running that stock turbo you sold me years ago that was sitting in your garage for a long time.... it has an additional 13,000 miles and its working just fine.
Take it easy

BW