Who are you?

Well i'm in. Just got an '87 GN with 43k on it and you will definately be seeing me this year. FamilyMan thanks for your help with the many questions that I have had.

I'm looking forward to this summer and getting to the Track for some initial times. My '87 is currently all stock the key word is "currently". I'm all over this little V6 and making it quicker than it already is.

I would like to get "offically" registered as a member of the NW quick6 racing club. I can't wait to get around a couple other GN owners and listen to all those whinney turbos.

Final thought. If there is a reputable GN mechanic out there locally, I would be interested in getting an initial tune-up to make sure all sensors are in check. I'm in the Lake Stevens area and weekends are preferred.

Thanks,
Happy Holidays

Sacramento, CA here...

I don't currently own a Regal, but I am looking into getting another one. I had one about 3 years ago and it's my dream to get another. Even if I have to buy it not running :) Anyone got one they want to trade for a running 89 Ford Tbird?

Im in the Seattle area:) I sure hope all you guys are going to Woodburn for the Turbo Thunder Dave Looney is putting together?

Im in federal way hear and have never seen another hotair , hope to make it to the woodburn event to see some run. How many cars will be there.

Looking for a good deal on a GN

I have an 84 Monte Carlo SS, but I am looking for a GN that might need a little work, so I can make it my daily driver. So if anybody knows of one for sale in Northern California especially in the bay area please let me know. thanks:)

here

Well looks like I am about in the middle of everyone. I won't be able to make it to the Woodburn event due to the fact of the buick will be in the paint booth but will definitely be at the all-buick south of portland and champogue state park in June-July.

by the way I am in Longview. and one of my friends has a 84 t-type and another has an 87 turbo-t

here

I dont have a gn but i have a cool turbo 6 gm product so im allowed to be here :) Im from Surrey, BC.

Brad

You know Roland from the Seattle area with a vortec headed Cyclone?and are you going to make it to Turbo Thunder?

Yes i know Roland, That is actually where my syclone seats came from. Last i heard his syclone is actually supposed to be real fast, unlike mine :(

Brad

I think he is going to turbo thunder.He has some pictures of his truck on my photo alblum listed in my signature. It under Roland and he sure has as nice rig...