Who are you?

Im over on the other side of the state ,Spokane, there are a few Turbo Buick owners here

New Toy

Just purchased a T-type recently. The weekends of the last month and a half have been devoted to figuring out problems to get it ready for the new goodies.

Turbod

Welcome to the Turbo Charged Buick Community. I also have an 84 (it's actually for sale), 87 and am now transplanting an 87 drive train into an 83. If you need any advice I can probably help or I can point you in the right direction. There are some very good vendors/hobbyists around here and then there are some...others. Be happy to help.

Up in Victoria B.C. I'm still looking for a good Black TR that isn't way overpriced. This will be my third TR! Great to see some activity for the NW.

Dood, you know me. I'm actually putting some money into the car now! New turbo is on the way, and I'm looking for a DP. Just got the radiator redone and added a Hooker catback about a month ago.

Rhett
(no sig yet - too lazy)

Hey Jeff, do I fall in the classification of "other" ? ;)

My wife and I have always been enthusiasts of Grand Nationals since 1986. Had a daily driver 86GN during the early 1990's, but didn't know anything really about it. Now we have an 87GN that I work on as much as I can, thanks to knowledge I've learned from Turbobuick.com, GNTTYPE.com and local guru's like Ken Bodhaine and Chris Cairns.

Originally posted by V6Power87
Rhett,

What turbo are you getting? A TA-49 with a Terry Houston DP would work well ;)

Hah! If only. I'm on a budget, so it's more like a ported stock turbo, ported elbow, and ATR 2.5" DP (if I can find one cheap). If not, then I might go with a PVC DP from Home Depot. :D Oops, I mean the rusty old stocker.

Rhett

Vancouver, BC here!

Hey guys we do have a local club in Vancouver that meets once a month, and everyone races a fair amount. We have several guys from the Seattle area that are members of our club and race with us at Mission Raceway, Ashcroft, and we also venture down to SIR and Portland/Woodburn every once in awhile as well.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested in finding out more about our club.

GNRA

I am a former memeber of the GNRA. What happened to the website. I am interested in joining again. I miss getting the newsletter.

GNRA

They changed the web address, and then never really go the website off the ground after that. You can send me and email and I will let you know who to contact etc.

Re: GNRA

Originally posted by gund
I'll just get in contact with Gunther. Thanks

Yep, he's the man to talk to. I just didn't want to post someone else's email address on the internet without them knowing.

Family man,
How much are you asking for the 84? I am in for another turbo car and been looking around at things and havent made a choise on one or seen what I want yet.
Steven

I got a non turbo 86 Regal, are non turbo's allowed ?

Will be doing a 350 Ramjet this winter.

Thanks