white text on a yellow button...

Must be, because I can't read anything with the white text on the yellow buttons. What I have found to work for me is to turn the brightness all the way down to read it. Those yellow buttons need a darker color in order for it to be ledgable.

Just hover your mouse pointer over the button. It changes to a readable color.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

I wish I could, but that doesn't seem to work on my cell phone, which I am on more times.

I wish I could, but that doesn't seem to work on my cell phone, which I am on more times.

I don't have any colored buttons on tapatalk, maybe you should try that.
Then again, I have mine setup to only show "unread", and clear them each time I'm done checking.

I don't have any colored buttons on tapatalk, maybe you should try that.
Then again, I have mine setup to only show "unread", and clear them each time I'm done checking.

Again, I wish I could. There is no tapatalk app for Turbo Buick on a BlackBerry so I can't do that either....... everything else works flawlessly on my BlackBerry as it does from my home or work computer, but the inability to read white text on a bright yellow background which includes the post and search buttons. Question I guess I'm now asking here is; is it really that difficult to change it to say a black text in a yellow button? Or does this new platform only come a certain way and that's it?

I suppose it's a good thing that the same people don't make the road caution signs or we would be in real trouble.

Blackberry??? They still exist??? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Just hover your mouse pointer over the button. It changes to a readable color.

or maybe they could, perhaps, change it to something that doesn't make the eyeballs hurt just looking at the screen?

while they are at it, change the background on the generic avatar pic from the same "white image on yellow background" to something different- or just get rid of avatars altogether since this isn't facebook...

I agree! My first gen Ipad doesn't like the white on yellow either. I can dim it by tapping the yellow but then the rest of the screen is dimmed also.
Whine over.

Again, I wish I could. There is no tapatalk app for Turbo Buick on a BlackBerry so I can't do that either....... everything else works flawlessly on my BlackBerry as it does from my home or work computer, but the inability to read white text on a bright yellow background which includes the post and search buttons. Question I guess I'm now asking here is; is it really that difficult to change it to say a black text in a yellow button? Or does this new platform only come a certain way and that's it?
well based on my experience with Bulletin boards it is not that easy usually a color change to a text block will change many not just one. They might be able to cheage the color of the box but looking at the template it looks like that would change many of the yellow things. So to answer you question no its not that easy
Mike