White Letter Cleaning.

Drewster

Wish I Had A Clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
I just switched my tires to have the white letters out. I used a Brillo pad to get most of the blue and dirt off but they still look a little brown. Does any one have a good cleaner they can recommend to get them white again? Maybe Comet / Ajax Cleaner with bleach or something like that?
I saw the paint stick but that looks way time consuming. (will use as last resort).
Andrew

westleys bleach white. Make sure the tire and wheel is cool (works better),use a scrub brush , also try not to get on bare aluminum it can make marks.

wallmart, oreilys, and autozone, dont seem to have westleys bleach white. anywhere else i should try?
Andrew

Clorox clean up, from what I read

I still have a mostly empty bottle dated '02 in the garage of Westley's ... wonder if it still works.. no white letters here.... BTW, get out of the 80's with your white letters ;)

Thanks for the Tips!
Too late to get out of the 80s, already flipped them to outside. cant wait to crank my Judas Priest and Twisted Sister cassettes on the still working tape deck!
ill have to have someone else drive so i can ride along and watcht the white blurry lettering.