White Hardtop 1987 Turbo Regal Limited

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
OLDER PHOTOS

INTERIOR AND UNDERNEATH

EXTERIOR AND TRUNK

History:
Previous owner purchased this 1987 Turbo Regal Limited with 3,000 miles and ive put about 900 miles on the car since 2002.

White hardtop original paint grey limited cloth bench seat (factory puffy limited interior)

Its a very nice car, ask anyone who saw it at the nationals this year, everyone who saw it said it was a very clean car and expected it to be a 25,000 mile car very well taken care of. Paint looks sweet and the body is ding free, the nose has been painted and so have the mirrors.

I have alot of photos of this car in various stages. When i purchased it, i drove it home from great bend kansas and stuffed it in my garage for 3-4 years and never drove it. I really expected to sell one of my other cars and enjoy it during those 3-4 years, but as busy as i get, i never had time for the car till nov 2006. I think ive owned the car for 6 years now.

Long story short, i purchased the car from a older gentleman by the name of Vance Wise. He was a Kenne bell fanatic, it still retains the kb front mount and hotwire kit, i swapped the pump to a 340m from Mike Licht and installed a self ported upper plenum and 62mm t-body from my 9K TTA. I ditched the larger upper plenum and tbody, the K.B. throttle body and upper plenum actually would slow the car down at that power level.

Anywho, i like making these cars go fast.
Currently ive owned over 20+ 86-87 turbo regals, 6 right now, so when i first had the car i loaded it up with 104 sonoco and a medium timing chip and when the car ran a low 13 on 235 radials, i knew it was going to be a dead ringer(factory freak faster than the average car) Thats probably why i was saving the car and not driving it, I was probably waiting to hurt my daily driver silver limited, but ive still been driving the silver car for 10 years

November 2006, i ported the stock turbo, and with 110 octane and 27° of timing the car was running 11.7 at 114 and change all stock except for the front mount, Mark Huefman cool air kit and Mease downpipe
Fast forward to November 2007 for the midwest shootout, i installed a ta61 turbo, 009 injectors and the car has been runing 11.19 - 11.22 at 121- 122 with 23-25 psi of boost. 28° of timing.

After all that, i really expected the 9/11 convertor, champion intake, aluminum driveshaft, RJC pulleys,F-BODY radiator, ect ect ect to make the car dip into the 10s... I think its just out of injector for that power level ( the car never has been detonated since i purchased it), i buy good gas and also run a little of methanol injection to make sure the car is no going to broken down on me.
Very sweet car with no rust, been garaged from previous owner and myself.

Options:
Factory Alarm
Digital dash
column shift
power windows and door locks
power trunk release
tilt
cruise
rear defrost
power seat
am/fm with power antenna (rope is broken in antenna and unplugged)
Concert sound II
Lights in lower door panels

auburn posi installed from last owner.

Miles:
See July 6 2008 photos, just over 90K

Mods:
Apline CD player
LT1 mini starter
Metco Driveshaft loop
Bweavy/ Brian Weaver GBodyParts.com Online aluminum driveshaft
Adjustable QA1 rear shocks
Atr 1 3/8 rear sway bar
Dual air bags in stock springs
Newer fuel tank
Boxed upper and lower control arms (on the car retaining stock bushings) boxing kit came from hrparts and stuff
Aluminum drums
Red armstrong plug wires
F-body aluminum radiator
DC TECH turbo shield ( someone was nice enough to drop it for me when i was installing the ta61 turbo) has ding on top surface
RJC turbo boost bleeder, allows for quicker spoolup and less convertor
009 42.5lb injectors along with Eric Marshalls TurboTweak Home chip setup for 110 octane racegas...........
Champion ported lower intake, i taped off the heads and stuck supermagnets along with blue towels to port match the heads on the car to get a even flow.
RJC power plate
I ported/hogged out and port matched the upper intake to the 62mm throttle body to get more airflow at higher boost. Installing the intake, throttle body, and upper plenum gave me 3 lbs less restriction.
RJC aluminum pulleys 3 water pump, crank and alternator
Markhueffman cool air kit with 3" LT1 maf with translator
Billet aluminum breathers on valve covers
Billet aluminum water neck for upper radiator hose
Billet aluminum turbo inlet bell
LT1 valve springs just installed this past march
Plastic headlight covers
SMC alky controller, 60psi shureflow pump, hago m-10 fitting with ss line to the uppipe
340m walboro fuel pump
kenne bell hotwire kit
kenne bell front mount intercooler
R-12 AC still blows cold
tranny cooler
9/11 lockup convertor, stalls around 3600 with boost, would spool a 61-63 turbo with no issues.
30-0-30 phantom boost gauge
scanmaster scantool to monitor knock, temp,air flow ect
new headliner and visors about a year and a half ago
Moser 28 spline axles (stock replacements and retain c-clips) 1/2 studs
Royal purple rear end fluid with 2 bottles of GM additive
10w40 napa synthetic engine oil

Price

With everything above but not including the racing wheels and slicks in the photos. The car will be on the stock wheels and caps, includes stock parts that i removed from car. I have a single shot exhaust that will need to be installed.
$15,000.00 buys it NO TRADES
wanner@kc.rr.com

Located in Kansas City 66212

DAMN NICE CAR BRYAN!!

That car was sold new 60 miles from me:eek: I know "somebody" that picked up an 87 WE4 that same time (at James Motor Co) and still owns it today with just a touch over 50k on the clock:biggrin:

Good luck with your sale!

Ty

Bad timing

I have always admired that car, If I weren't being transferred right now, I would try to buy it.

Nice, Very Nice!!!:biggrin:

turbov6bryan/TTA - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It can be yours, just ask :)

I have over 22K in it.

BW

DAYUM NICE car,,, I bought #1477 out of Olatha back when they were going "cheap",,, 20k miles for 14,500. Yours is worth every penny you want. Lets see what the next 8 weeks hold for me:p

Good luck in the sale of the T:biggrin: I am sure it is worth every penny as well. I kept your cell,,,, we might have to get in touch soon:D

Just got back from Nashville with a few engines ready to go.....

Please dont tempt me to put one in my white car!!!!

Its still for sale :)

BW

Wow, great looking car Bryan, looks like it is in top shape. You should feel proud that i spent about 15 minutes looking through the thread and all your pictures. I haven't cumulatively spent that much time on this forum in the past year. I'll keep this car in mind for sure, i might be looking for another Buick to play with in the near future and i like my cars to be super clean, like this one.

TTT turbov6bryan@live.com
Car is still available

Price slash make offer

Need 1 garage spot in 40 days.

Also avail is my TTA see other ad.

Car has changed since this ad was started, has 64 turbo and 60s

Thanks
BW

The car still has close to the same miles. Just sits

Has stock wheels TTII wheels are gone
I was thinking of 11,500.00

This car has been sold, paid for via wire transfer thanks.

TTA is sold also mentioned in this ad... Thanks tb.com