Which Vendor Sells "Made In The USA" Products Only?

If you buy GM replacement parts or AC Delco parts they will be from China. I bought a set of new front amber parking lights...China
Coils, starters/ALTs Mexico.

im looking for a nice generator now it will be a honda .... i cant stand a loud generator ..... what brand tv is all american ... what brand cd player is all american .... I only use eaton as well .....

Yes but those are proper branded items likely monitored for some level of quality contracted to make products for the copyright/patent/brand owner. Like I said, the bigger issue is unlicensed, non-monitored, or even cloned items. You have seen it with headers and timing covers in the Buick arena.

Its not just cheap Buick guys though. Most of Asia has an economy dependent on cheap stuff. Clones, copies, budget versions, and cheap cheap labor. It floods the market with everything you can imagine - even fake medicines.

Just to add...I'd buy made in Mexico preferrably over anything else besides made in USA. At least if manufacturing moves to Mexico, it will lead to more jobs there and less of them coming illegally over here..yes they come to do jobs that no American will do..such as roof a house in 100 degree heat, pour concrete, lay brick, work in construction when its 100 degrees out etc, but they also cost us lots in free healthcare, and last I checked, there is not a huge demand for any of those services.
Made in China for clothes..you have no choice. Yes, when it comes to car parts you do have a choice. I've been through at least 4 made in China power window motors...a Korean made one lasted even less longer than the china one. Now have a Mexican made one that has lasted longest of them all except the original made in USA DElco one that lasted about 8 years.

I am sure this is a hot topic on other forums and even in the news about buying American....I know from talking to Richard Clark his experience of al the auctions he attends a good bit of the machinery for manufacturing has been sold cheap with the buyers from foreign countries.

As for a Honda generartor...could be made in the USA as Honda has at least one automotive factory over here and other car companies have built factories in the south.

As for the sneaker comments....having served in Vietnam in 1966-67 I would have found it hard to believe 40 years later I would be buying sneakers made in Vietnam. Why didn't we just give them that option back then would have saved quite a few lives of US servicemen..

Every new Camaro....that has the SS or RS emblem on it comes from South Korea....every one....its nice in theory to buy US but in practicality....it may be tough.
I know this for a fact as we buy loads of these emblems for parts we get done for these cars and they have a sticker on them that say Made in South Korea.
denniskirban@yahoo.com

I own a big, bad '87 Grand National......I thursted for more power...and LOUD power! So I bought a Smith & Wesson .44 magnum....Made in the USA.....

Oh, you mean CAR parts? Oh, sorry, I was...er...ah...well...it's loud!!!!:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

i wouldn't have any problem with buying Chinese products if they'd return the favor and buy American made products.. but that's not what they do- they put massive tariffs on anything imported into their country from the USA and then complain whenever we talk about doing the same thing to their products. and if an American company wants to build something there, they are forced to partner with a Chinese company and let them have access to all the technology and manufacturing processes that are involved with making that product- how well do you think it would go over if a Chinese company wanted to build a factory here and they were told they had to play by the same rules?
fair trade is all that i'm looking for. i don't really care about the human rights and environmental aspects- those things would work themselves out over time as more and more of their population started to demand that things got better.

China Celebrates Outwitting Us in the WTO

FYI New Balance makes sneakers in the USA.
I'll have to check that out, I'm almost certain I saw some NB at the DSW Shoe and looked at the tag, I think I looked at every shoe there one day waiting for my wife to find shoes she liked and not one was made in the good ole USA...or maybe it was just not the models that DSW carries.

Here is how I see it.

The company I work for produces steel and we are not union company and never will be. The way we are paid is by how much quality steel we put out the door. We have a set pay grade plus a production bonus. Example $17 and hour base and if we run 100% we will make $34 an hour. It makes us want to produce large amounts of quality steel. The harder you work the more you make except in my case. I am maintenance so if I am working we aren't running which equals no money. This is a great system and the rest of the US companies need to adopt it.

Now to how the union mills work. They go in to work and get $34 an hour no matter how much and how good their steel is that they put out.

This is not a union bashing post because unions do protect their workers and that is what china needs.

To add to what Dennis said about Honda being made here. Just here in Indiana there is Honda, Toyota and Subaru plants.

considering cars like the Accord and Camry and two of the most reliable vehicles on earth is buying from overseas really a bad thing? my Honda snowblower and lawn mower are top of the line products as well as my TV and bluray player are from overseas as it is for probably 90% of Americans. I get the whole buy Americans thing but just because a product is bought or manufactored overseas hardly means its inferior.

I'm Canadian and a huge general motors fan but you should look up the number of Americans that Toyota employs and compare that to any of the big three. Also, look where the big three is making most of their vehicles.

I do agree with buying local whenever it is possible but on this northside of the border we are even more limited in that area than you Americans.

The company I work for produces steel and we are not union company and never will be. The way we are paid is by how much quality steel we put out the door. We have a set pay grade plus a production bonus. Example $17 and hour base and if we run 100% we will make $34 an hour. It makes us want to produce large amounts of quality steel. The harder you work the more you make except in my case. I am maintenance so if I am working we aren't running which equals no money. This is a great system and the rest of the US companies need to adopt it.
Must be Nucor, Dan DiMicco rocks and has the pulse of the economy at his fingertips! We ship alot of steel for him!