which sensors to use?

I am freshining my motor, everything being redone and need to get new sensors. I am reusing my cam sensor, but with a new casper's cap, but as far as all of the others, should I go strictly GM or is their no difference with Napa /Advance sensors?

If there was no issue with what was on the motor before the freshening.. i'd leave the old sensors alone. At least they worked before the motor was pulled. Why risk installing a bad new sensor and making a mess when you restart the motor.

If the engine had a lot of miles, I would use a brand new cam sensor..since this is a wear item. Bushing,bearings, etc get play. teeth get scored, etc..

See i'd leave the old sensors on the intake and such, use a new cam sensor and new O2 sensor AC Delco AFS20. The knock sensor... if you want to change it.. get a new AC Delco one. Notice I use the AC Delco designation.. not wells/standard/GP sorenson/etc

HTH

My Delco O2 seemed really lazy. The delcos can supposedly stand up to lead better, but Im not running race gas. So I tried a Bosch O2, and I can tell you that the O2 crosscounts were FAR more active than with the delco. Like every jump on the scanmaster was 50-60 counts vs. Maybe 15-20 at best with the delco. Given I run alky, I have no quams about running the bosch one. Especially if it allows by computer to better control A/F. I also have a cheap 100 dollar ignition module which works ok. But if I had the money, I would go GM. Same with the cam sensor. Factory components have to be manufactured with far stricter quality control standards.