Which NFL THROWBACK UNIFORM DO YOU LIKE?

Which NFL throwback uniform do you like the best

• Patriots

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Broncos

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Jets

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't remember if it was 1961 or 1962, but the then coach of the Broncos held a rally and burned the vertically striped socks.
I voted for the Charger's uni's even though I can't stand the team.

As for the PATS I HATE Mr STEEL FACE... :mad:

I Like MR PAT the Patriot.

In fact I just picked up a VINTAGE PATRIOTS SPORTS JOCK bag with MR PAT LOGO. This thing is COOL! I will post a photo when I have a chance

lol that would be me.

If anyone votes Denver, they should receive a bomb in the mail

I think they are cool especially the receiver that twists the socks. It makes them all look faster than they are. My Bears throwbacks are brutal. Thankfully they have not wore them this year.

I voted for the Chiefs, because they had a Star on the map of Texas where I live. It would be the helmet I would use if I was an egomaniacle billionaire and owned my own team... except may be in blue... not that I think about such things.

Here is the logo on the jock bag i just got.. boy is that bag 80's or what?

I even have a few stocking caps that say Boston Patriots.

Attachments

• nepats.jpg
    nepats.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 164
Here is the logo on the jock bag i just got.. boy is that bag 80's or what?

I even have a few stocking caps that say Boston Patriots.

Bet it even SMELLS like the 80's.:biggrin::biggrin:

what's the deal with all the sports teams doing the "throwback" stuff lately?
last night at the bowling alley, they had the MN Wild hockey game on the plasma tv's, and they were wearing a uniform that looked like it belonged to hte MN North Stars back in the 60's- but the Wild franchise is only about 10 years old and has nothing to do with the North Stars. that's kind of a stupid "throwback", isn't it?

i say if they are going to do these things and not make it look like a blatant attempt to get people to buy more merchandise, then they should go all the way and make the uniforms out of the same materials that were used during the era that it is supposed to represent. it would make it actually fun to watch sports if you had football players in wool shirts wearing leather helmets and pads that don't offer too much actual protection.

Which NFL throwback uniform do you like the best poll?

Isnt the NFL celebrating the anniversery of the AFL this year and most if not all of the teams wearing the "throwbacks" are original AFL teams? That is why you see the refs in the stupid red/white stripe shirts as well since the AFL started doing that. Some of the current "AFC" teams were in the original NFL and not part of the "newer" AFL so they are not doing the AFL throwback. (does not mean they dont do the throwbacks this year though I think)Steelers/Browns/Colts/???? were all "NFL" teams, now NFC.

Here is a bonus: Which current NFL team is the oldest franchise? This may be easy for some. :)