Which gauge is best for tuning?

boosted3

I am putting together a new gauge package for my turbo t and was wondering which is a better gauge for tuning to compliment the scanmaster? I was planning on doing a dual gauge pod on the a pillar and having my boost and either a pyro or wideband by autometer up there but im not sure which one. I plan on using the autometer ultra lite 2 racing gauges and the pyro and wideband are both full sweep electric but i am not sure which one to go with. any help with my decision would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

I vote EGT gauge. Widebands are known inconsistent with temp and pressure changes while an EGT won't get fowled by race gas and should always be accurate without any calibration.

well i dont have to worry about running race gas. i am a 91 octane and alky guy! :) thanks for the input guys! I guess I will wait until the Wideband is officially released by autometer and then look a little more into the concerns to see which will be the better gauge!

Go w/...

the w/b and if you use the p/l w/the scanmaster, you can read the egt's from the S/M.:cool: