Which brand of Denatured Alcohol is everyone using?

Guys like you piss me off !!! Send 55 gal up to me :biggrin: We are paying $5 a gallon. Car is using a few gallons a week. Think I have a leak :p

55 gal was even cheaper.......... I will check on price. Price change ......$2.84 per.:mad: Still need a couple barrels?

Send one to me too! Stuff it into one of those USPS flat rate boxes.:biggrin: Think I just paid around $7 a gallon for some VP meth.

If you get someone coming thru and let me know I can get ya all you want.....

$156 per 55 gallon drum.

"how does the meth compare to denatured as far as quality & tuning purposes? pour it in & good to go?"

Methanol is the better choice.

Call Razor or one of the other Alky system vendors, they will tell you.

You should probably do that anyway...........

I don't know why you don't want to run denatured alky. Iv'e been running it for 19 years and have yet to have a problem with it and was using a alky kit I made myself way back then. I just went to Razor's alky kit this last winter and I might say it is a TOP NOTCH kit and works wonderful. Right now I'm running 22lbs. of boost with ZERO knock and really think I can go to 24lbs. with no problem but it's in the 90's here right now. I also have a pretty good in on it as I get it for $6.02 a gallon.

I run denatured for the past 3 yrs because thats what the people who sold the kit said to run and its easy to find. I dont think it matters much. I would try methanol if I saw a place to buy it.

i used to run denatured alky all the time.car ran great with it and when you sprayed everyone behind you knew it,but then the price started to shoot up as fast as housing prices and the bubble didn't burst.if im in a pince a gallon from home depot is always there.

Denatured also comes in 70 and 93% so that would affect the tune too. I would stick to meth. Are you in Ma? I have a friend in Merrimack NH that just bought a 55 gal drum and would sell you some.