Which billet wheel bb?

talstar

I have a 3200 stall, GN1 heads/ported intake and a 210/215 roller. Wondering how big I could go?

I have a 3200 stall, GN1 heads/ported intake and a 210/215 roller. Wondering how big I could go?

You could go with the 67 depending on your goals. I would suggest some type of ecm control so you could help with spooling but if strip is your main goal get the 67 and be done with it...

Street trim, as suggested above I would go a little smaller...

Let us know your goals!

It will be mostly street driven with a few trips to the track, maybe twice a year. What kind of power will a 62/62 billet bb make compared to a 67/76bb?

The 62/65 is a stronger and faster spooling turbo than the 67/76 so you can run ultra low 10's to high 9's with the 62/65 with supporting mods and suspension. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 9.8 from a 62/65 this Summer.

It sounds like you're a better candidate for any of the billet 62 combo's, if you BB than get the 62/65 to fulfill the maximum in turbo greed from this turbo. :cool:

The 62/65 is a stronger and faster spooling turbo than the 67/76 so you can run ultra low 10's to high 9's with the 62/65 with supporting mods and suspension. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 9.8 from a 62/65 this Summer.

It sounds like you're a better candidate for any of the billet 62 combo's, if you BB than get the 62/65 to fulfill the maximum in turbo greed from this turbo. :cool:

Agreed! 62/65 should be plenty and love that converter....

Get the turbo that is on the best recommendation of the stall you have. The boost response will be a great reward.
i.e.- if its takes 3000-3200 stal for the convertor and you have a 3200 then i will work best and boost response will be better.
Spool... time the turbo takes to make boost.
Boost response.... time it takes to get to boost level you are tuned for/starts pulling like a mofo.
Now realize this is a not in stone rule....of course spool tune on launch, a/r hot side makes a difference.
Sounds like you are going to have a 85+% street car, get the one that responds quickest youll like it better..street mostly....JMHO