Which 93 chip Quad air or Turbotweak??

87gninpa

Im just looking for a good street chip for my mostly stock setup. Ive heard good thing about both, but which seems to be better? any input is appreciated
thanks

Don't know about the quad....but i have the turbotweak chip. Took care of all my idle issues. Car runs perfect without any problems. Eric knows what he's doing with these chips and he responds to any problems you may have ( which there should,nt be any if you had givin him the correct setup that your running ). I like the idea that his chips are programed specifically to your cars combo and not one of those "one-chip-fits-all" types. This is just my opinion though !

Turbo Tweak has alot of new innovations and ideas in his chips. Alot of code is rewritten in his chips rather than using the stock code and just changing the table values.

I know all cars are different, BUT, I went from an RA93 chip to turbotweak and it was like I got a new car!

I love it!:D

Turbotweak all the way. I just got in my chip last week from him. The car was a mess. After installing his chip it runs smooth as can be. It's amazing. I haven't driven it yet but I can tell i'll have no issues what so ever. I still can't beleive how well it runs now. If you would have seen if before you wouldn't believe it either.

Not familiar with the other chip, but I just installed the TurboTweak chip and couldn't believe how well the car idled and ran. The car now idles perfectly and is very smooth in all driving conditions.

just got the chip today and WOW!!!!! got rid of this wierd stalling problem i had and car idles 100% better. i highly recommend these chips....