Where's the ammunition???

Dabigguy

Pompous azz
What's up with FMJ pistol ammo? It seems to have vanished into thin air. No one has it.

What you need? Maybe I can help you find it... There is some just got to look for it!

I usually buy my ammo from the Armory, they are only 15 minutes from home. Great deals, when they have it in stock. I haven't been by there in a few weeks. Their website isn't updated in a timely fashion. I've seen things out of stock online, but they have a pallet on the floor.

If you are ever in Virginia Beach, you should drop in. They are less than a mile off of I-64 on Indian River rd. I think you would fit right in there !!!

LOL.. it's still bad.

On a gun forum a week ago.. they posted that a vendor got in 40,000 CASES of 7.62x39....

SOLD OUT in 1 hour:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and they don't do back orders.. so it was all call in (they didn't even have time to update their web page).

I saw a post about .380 ammo being in stock, but couldn't find the damn pages..>LOL.

Gotta go and recheck.. I need some.

I got 1000 9m Winchester for 200 at Walmart last week here in Phoenix. Right place right time. Still a rip-off price though.

Been trying to find .40 and .38 around here lately...it's a pain in the arse. Got to time it right, aparently.

I went to your site, and checked on my ammo.............

"We're sorry, this item (Product: Magtech&reg; Pistol .40 S&W&reg; 165 Gr. FMJ 50 rds. (WX2-80732)) is not currently in stock. This backordered item will be delivered as soon as we get new stock in our warehouse. You will not be billed until the item is shipped.<br>This item is expected at Sportsman's Guide on September 29, 2009"

WTF?

Wow! Most of the other stuff is posted O O S!!

Well there is always gunbroker.com

Garunteed you can find it there!

What common person has that kind of money to purchase the amount
listed above, can you say the FED'S, are they buying up all the ammo so we can not, yea I beleive in conspiracy's

Ron

It's not that hard to believe that 1200 ppl are out there waiting on a case of the stuff to become available. All it takes is ONE post on a ar15 board.. and word will spread like wildfire.

just look at this post as an example.. and this is a CAR site..lol.

7.62 x 39 has been out for a while now. I've been looking to acquire since January. I had no idea any was availlble at any vendor. Hours to sell out does not suprise me.

Rumor has it the military has been buying up large quantities. 2+ years ago it was $60 for 1000 rounds of 7.62 x 39. Now it's $300+

It is 400+ in alot of places:eek:

I have seen M185 Federals going listed at $1100 per 1000:eek:

Cabelas has, it may be a couple of weeks out but they do lock you in, 7.62x39 wolf ammo! It works:biggrin:

Georgia Arms is making ammo hard as they can. You can order lock in price and they are about 5-7 weeks out! They do not charge your card unitl it actually ships. I would suggest ordering NOW if you need something....

Heck they are about wiped out so I will give my last and best source out:eek: surplusammo.com They have some PMI or something like that .223's for $420 a 1000... I have seen them sales out of ten+ thousand rounds in under a few minutes:eek: If it is listed they have it and you better buy it then. Tomorrow it will probably be gone:eek:

selling 1 case of ammo per person of 1.2million shells in 12 hrs., what you smokin, do the math, must have set how many registers, how many employees just to sell those shells in 12 hrs, so I guess no body was at the store buying anything else, the logistics just do not seem to be there, I need more info. think about it, or I'm missing something.

Ron

That's only 1200 people buying one case each.....assuming that each only bought one case. That is only 100 people per hour x 12 hours and I'm sure most of those sales were internet sales. If I had the extra cash, I would have picked up 3-4 cases.

BTW, they have 3 or 4 registers going on the weekends. When I picked up my AR-15, they open at 12 noon, I arrived there at 12:03 and there were 15 people already ahead of me !!!!!

That's only 1200 people buying one case each.....assuming that each only bought one case. That is only 100 people per hour x 12 hours and I'm sure most of those sales were internet sales. If I had the extra cash, I would have picked up 3-4 cases.

BTW, they have 3 or 4 registers going on the weekends. When I picked up my AR-15, they open at 12 noon, I arrived there at 12:03 and there were 15 people already ahead of me !!!!!

I know of one guy that ordered over 5000 rds at one time himself:eek: