Where's the ammunition???

selling 1 case of ammo per person of 1.2million shells in 12 hrs., what you smokin, do the math, must have set how many registers, how many employees just to sell those shells in 12 hrs, so I guess no body was at the store buying anything else, the logistics just do not seem to be there, I need more info. think about it, or I'm missing something.

Ron

That's why we LOOOVVVEEEEE the internet...

Thank you AL GORE, for our wonderous web!!!!:rolleyes:

I know of one guy that ordered over 5000 rds at one time himself:eek:

I've read this on more than one gun board.. they seem to be stocking up for a SHTF scenario... and average consensus is 10k rounds of each caliber you own.. plus the ability to reload another 30K..

Have you seen the prices jump on primers latley?? Almost as bad as the ammo jump:eek: :eek:

Isn't panic a wonderful thing... I'm feeling like I'm searching for water or Ice after a Fkn Hurricane.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I've read this on more than one gun board.. they seem to be stocking up for a SHTF scenario... and average consensus is 10k rounds of each caliber you own.. plus the ability to reload another 30K..

Have you seen the prices jump on primers latley?? Almost as bad as the ammo jump:eek: :eek:

Isn't panic a wonderful thing... I'm feeling like I'm searching for water or Ice after a Fkn Hurricane.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have heard the 10K per caliber before. DAMN it would take a mint for that:eek:

The cheapest stuff I see other than, .22, is like $220 per 1000 for 9mm or so. Then you step up to .45 you are talking $400+:eek: If you step up to long gun ammo you are really in for it... That would be alot of ammo. I will keep collecting but I got A LONG ways to go:frown:

I have heard the 10K per caliber before. DAMN it would take a mint for that:eek:

The cheapest stuff I see other than, .22, is like $220 per 1000 for 9mm or so. Then you step up to .45 you are talking $400+:eek: If you step up to long gun ammo you are really in for it... That would be alot of ammo. I will keep collecting but I got A LONG ways to go:frown:

I have never done any reloading so I guess I am double screwed;)

I have never done any reloading so I guess I am double screwed;)

you and me both....LOL.

Luckily for me.. the ammo for my guns are cheap still. 800rds for $150 in 7.62x54r.... and it's steel core too;)

I'm about to buy another 1600rds.. since it's looking like more ppl are going Mosin, cause you can still get them for under $100:eek:

7.62 x 39 has been out for a while now. I've been looking to acquire since January. I had no idea any was availlble at any vendor. Hours to sell out does not suprise me.

Rumor has it the military has been buying up large quantities. 2+ years ago it was $60 for 1000 rounds of 7.62 x 39. Now it's $300+

FYI.. if you really want it.. you can find it.

I check this site first for any ammo I need:

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

found some x39... Not cheap.. 1260 Yugo surplus for $403, or 1K wolf for $330... but it's OOS.

That Yugo is good stuff tho.. corrosive, so carry a water bottle to rinse your gun out... but shoots much better than anything else I've ever shot.

I have a Mosin carbine also, you can get the ammo real reasonable, I get it from J&G sales in Prescott, AZ. Mosin rifles pack a heck of a punch and very easy to service, but kinda hard to load and very in-expensive to buy, you guys need to look into the Mosin rifles.

Ron

When I used to shoot IPSC I did a ton of reloading. I just set up my presses again sure glad I kept all that stuff. Shane it is easy to do it just requires attention so you don't make mistakes. You do not save any money reloading, you just shoot more
Mike

I just bought some hollow point 38 this morning at Walmart. They had most calibers but had a two box limit per person.