Where's Coach?

Mike T

Another member that I've always enjoyed reading his post seems not to be posting lately?

Last edited:
He's a promoter of lies, quit the forum and no longer posts. Or something like that.

If he did quit I personally hope he reconsiders.

I never posted in the mess that probably led up to this because there were no winners in that situation. It's a darn shame we have lost another member because of something that just kept escalating.

he stuck his nose into something that was NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!
and insisted on repeating incorrect information.

He always been nice to me and no problems. Regardless lots on here act like bad asses and know everything and better than anyone else. He just sent me the emblems he made and to me to put them on and did not ask for anything.

This is just another fine example of another valuable asset to this Buick community who decided to leave due to the Mickey Mouse BS of others... Bison at one time decided to leave too due to the BS of others and decided to come back which I am glad he did and I along with many others feel the same way with Coach.... I wish many of the others that have left over the years would come back.....

This is just another fine example of another valuable asset to this Buick community who decided to leave due to the Mickey Mouse BS of others... Bison at one time decided to leave too due to the BS of others and decided to come back which I am glad he did and I along with many others feel the same way with Coach.... I wish many of the others that have left over the years would come back.....

My word Scot, Well said

Most know of the event that likely snowballed into this big mess and I don't think either man deserved to have their character publicly attacked.

(Not specifically talking about Coach here) Some people can't help but to get caught up in drama here. I like to come here for the tech and try to steer clear of the rest. :)

We have lost a great asset to our community. Coach has given much to our Turbo Buick family. I only hope that some day we can get him back.

Mike Barnard

Donnie and I had a long conversation on the phone some time ago. He got someone to remove his membership and he won't be back I'm sorry to say. He was fed up with the BS to the point of cussing, and he seldom does that. Wish he'd stayed but I understand completely how he feels. We lost a great asset when he left.

Damn last I checked not too many members here were still in high school. I like Buicks, you like Buicks, let's all just get along.

Damn last I checked not too many members here were still in high school. I like Buicks, you like Buicks, let's all just get along.
In a perfect world.. remember that pic with K. Costner ?

Thanks coach!!!

Attachments

• 1430186476326.jpg
    1430186476326.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 255
Coach sent me this text and asked that I post it in this thread.

Farewell fellas,

**** This does not apply to most of you but the ones it does...know who they are.****

It's been a lot of fun...and not a lot of fun.
I'm outta here. Don't have time for the pissing matches any longer.

There has never been a member who asked for help that I did not make the greatest attempt.
There has never been a post of false info or false advise. If I told you how to do something...it was A correct way. It may not have been the ONLY way, but it was the most sound or safest way according to what was asked by the OP.
That is what this forum is for. Then the fun started to end with this stuff...

When I explain something in too much detail, I get accused of "treating people like they are stupid."

When I don't give enough info...I get accused of "assuming that everyone has my skills in engineering or machining background."

When I add a post to a thread giving info that's not in the best interest of the OP, I'm a "know it all" and "should mind my own business". Let the OP decide which advise to follow.

When I post up my fabricated parts...I'm "showing off".

I've actually gotten PM's, emails, and texts about all the above mentioned quotes. There's no winning or neutral ground with some of you guys.

I've never intended any of the perceived judgments that I have been accused of.
Not a "know it all" nor a "show off". Just a working stiff with a job that allows me some freedom to create. I have great friends at work who help make my fabricated items. It's not all me.

I'm not a backyard mechanic nor a weekend warrior. I'm a high tolerance toolmaker and engineer. I'm not a tuner, I'm a fabricator. If I know more ways to build or fix something...it's because it's my job to do so. Ive done it for most of the major automobile and electronics manufactures for 23 years. Your daily driver has no less then 10 electronic connectors under the hood built by me. Some have more. After I was hired...the first job I was paid to do was for Maserati...( yes...some of the Italian car parts are made in USA.) That's no shit...and I've done several others.

Last but not least...when a real fucking snake is pointed out for all to see...I'm a liar and a hater.
I do hate...that's no shit. I hate bully's and those that poke fun of people who can't fight back.
I feel sorry for the pitiful people they really are. I lump them in with child abusers/molesters, and woman beaters.
It is every members job here to point others away from people who may cause them grief or loss of hard earned $$$...but that isn't the case here. Most of you stupid idiots, supporting asshole, aren't smart enough to get outta the rain let alone save an innocent guy some grief. The bad threads out number the good 4:1 or better by far.
"He's never treated me bad."or "I've never had a bad experience." Good for you.
You guys are all caring about your future auto parts purchases instead of seeing the real world picture. Do you think your gonna get discounts for sticking up or taking his side???
There are actually other vendors here who have been screwed by him but they cannot get into the bullshit because it would hurt their own business. This shit is no lie. From day one of starting the Nasty Wendy car...I have heard from no less then 50-100 people with some shitty story about their experience...but they don't know how to go about explaining or don't want to post for fear of looking a fool...or being called one by the many trolls we have here.

Next....to all of you who still feel that there is fault on both sides of the burning of the car at Gbody's shop...YOUR ALL FUCKING IDIOTS....and I'm dead serious.
The Fire Marshall's report was a flat out lie. The Fire Marshall has his personal cars being worked on by Gbody...so I think you all will be able to figure out what I'm getting at.
I've yet to find one licensed Attourney that sees it as split responsibility or Clays fault. If Clay were not fighting a life threatening illness...he may have had both the funds and the time to prove it in court...but in the 2 years that past before he spoke up...he almost died twice. And again we still have assholes seeing fault by him. Bravo to you.
Clay was bashed and trashed in his thread for waiting 2 years to post about it...and never used "almost died" as his excuse. THATS A QUALITY HUMAN BEING AND MY FRIEND FOR LIFE!
I had never met Clay ( and still have never met Clay) or even posted in a thread he was part of.
Not one person involved in the build knew of Clay's illness before the spring of 2014. He never wanted it public. It became so last summer.
I was a decent friend to Gbody before it all came to light. When the thread was posted...it took off like a forest fire. ScotW and I decided to help instead of bitch and complain or stand around and watch.
13 months of my life centered around building this car. Once we found out Clay was seriously ill...it became...build him the best car possible, not just a replacement for the one he lost.
I would have continued the build even if Gbody woulda admitted fault and had no means to help fix. Just admit he made a poor judgment call...but to keep making comments, out loud, 2 years later at Bowling Green 2013 just adds fuel to the fire.
Truth be told...my fiancé made me miss Bowling Green this year, so I missed presenting the car to Clay and meeting him. She told me..."if you go and "that guy" shows up...I know you and you will end up in jail." She forbid me to leave the house that weekend.
One word outta his mouth and people who were standing too close woulda got blood on themselves.

Fuck it...it's not worth typing any more of an explanation.

It's no longer worth the effort and criticism to log on for the little info that is actually offered.
I'll build my car alone, and use the friends I have made here.
For those guys who actually got to know me...you know how to contact me.
To most all you other guys. Have fun and if you need my help...look up someone who knows how to get in touch with me.

Haters...bash away. This is all the truth.

To all you others reading this who do not really know the history or background of most of this post...you better start to take your forum back from the idiots, cheats, assholes and thieves...and I'll add racists and biggots...Lee. ( Yeah...I've been contacted by several people telling me who you REALLY are as a person...and they hate your fucking guts!!!)

As long as you pay your vendor fee...you can cheat, defraud, or rip-off any member here. I will not belong to a forum who will not do all in its power to protect its members...and sad to say...this one use to, but that time has come and gone.
( The Moderators here do the best they can...with the power they are given. I'm not bashing them. They get no paycheck for their efforts. This problem goes higher then them.)

I've asked for my entire profile to be deleted...and Jay has done so.
I only knew of this thread because I made 100's of real friends from here and was told about it by several of them. I had this reply typed up and was gonna post it before I was deleted but it was too harsh and offensive. I've cooled down a bit and edited it up...as much as I am willing to. I'm not afraid of telling it like it is...in person or on a keyboard.

Take care fellas. I had a fun couple years learning from you guys.
I'll be around ( in person, not here) See you guys at Norwalk in May.
If you see me...or want to find me and chat...ask around. I don't hide.