Where's Coach?

Damn he was a great guy always! always! helped me even on personal things like weight training better diets personal things that had absolutely nothing to do with Buicks,

Good guy for sure! I contributed to your car Clay I was happy to help.

Coach..., good luck in all your future Turbo Buick endeavors ,it was cool reading your posts over the years......All good things must come to an end.........Peace

Last edited:
Talented guy but too much of a bragger for me. Its the net. Sure this board isn't ran the way we would all like it but there comes a time if you think you can do better than start your own. Idk maybe I'm different or see things different. I have mixed feelings on the whole car situation and won't get into it BC a)its over with and b)I would piss a lot of ppl off. I'll miss his work but not the other bullshit that went with it.. Again this was only my dealing w him so if you must bash away.. :)

God speed, Coach!
Your knowledge will be missed. Not by all,but at least by me.

Nasty wendy can you repost that in black its yellow on my screen and i cant read it at least not in my phone....

Sorry for the loss ! I heard tb.com don't Bane by shane .. but somehow I got banned

You didn't get banned, you got put on vacation for jumping into a feedback thread after everyone was told to keep out of it.:rolleyes: Donnie chose to leave the board and asked several times to have his membership removed. I argued with him over it but he was determined to get out and stay away. :(

Why you want to keep bringing up the fact that you were disciplined for doing what you were told not to do is beyond me, especially since this thread has nothing to do with you.o_O

Is Clay gone also.Haven't seen him on here since this thread.

I'm not gone. I'm just laying low through my recovery. My light duty restriction is almost over and I'll be back posting on the Phoenix Build Thread as soon as I'm cleared to work on the car.:cool:

I'm not gone. I'm just laying low through my recovery. My light duty restriction is almost over and I'll be back posting on the Phoenix Build Thread as soon as I'm cleared to work on the car.:cool:

Kool, Clay, we don't want to lose U2.
Dan & Coach are enough of a loss.
Unfortunately, not everybody sees
it that way.