Where to get Powermaster rebuild parts?

That parts kit doesn't even come close to having the right orings for a complete rebuild of the PowerMaster. I have heard that Welcome to Karps Brake Service has the correct kits for a proper rebuild.

The motor you have referenced looks exactly like Hank Terry's units.
I have one and it has worked flawlessly for 8yrs now.

If you are planning on rebuilding it yourself, make sure you have good diagrams and clean the parts properly. Consider a new acc and switch as well.

I tried to get a motor from Hank Terry but couldn't get ahold of him i don't think he sells them anymore. Do you think i would just be better off with a rebuild one from kirbans?

If you KNOW you need all the components, then yes.
By the time you add the cost of the individual components, you will spend more than you would on the Kirbans unit. And a 'pro' is that the Kirbans unit has a lifetime warranty. Best deal going to my knowledge. I believe GBodyparts.com sells the same unit.

The only 'con' I know of about the Kirbans unit is that (IMO) the motors are not "rebuilt". I have see 2 of his units now and have questioned the motor on both of them. They look like they were cleaned and painted. They tested out fine at installation and are still in operation today, so they can't be all bad. They didn't test any different than my P/M that hasn't failed since I rebuilt it back when parts were cheap. Hanks motor was the most expensive part then.

I spoke with Hank back when I got my motor and he had informed me that these motor/pumps cannot be "rebuilt". I wouldn't know any different. I gave up trying to get my old motor apart to see how it was made.

That's my knowledge. Hope it helps.
Z