Where to get new hood liner??

allgojoe

does anyone make one still? I need a new liner for my hood, mine is all torn up didnt know where to get a new one at, thanks

Try Glen at www . nos4gn . com (take out the spaces, thats why it shows ********) Looks good $249. Before and after shots..

Attachments

• buick27.JPG
    buick27.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 586
  • 100_0997.JPG
    100_0997.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 577
I don't have any pictures and all I know is what was on the website. For the price quoted, I doubt that it has the original decals on the liner.

Yea.. I agree. Though, at this point, I'll forego the high speed graphics, and save 9000 dollars... A new black one is better than a beat down with graphics :)

Check with your local Buick dealer and save on shipping. If you remove it from the box it will fit in your trunk/back seat....can't remember which but I think it was the trunk. Make sure to remove your subwoofer first. Or just install it on your hood and toss the old one. You'll also need new plastic tabs to hold it to your hood after you break the old ones.

The one you get from the dealer won't have the lettering x2 for nos4gn that's where i got mine the box it came in was like fort nox

I recently bought one off ebay for $130. It was slightly used and I had to drive an hour to pick it up. Was well worth it IMO.

I just installed the new hood liner that I purchased thru ebay- It's amazing how much nicer that this makes the engine compartment look!

John

Try Glen at www . nos4gn . com (take out the spaces, thats why it shows ********) Looks good $249. Before and after shots..