Where to get larger puck

alb84

Grumpy, Greasy, Old
I have a TA49 W/precision housing. I ported the stock elbow to use but the puck is not large enough to cover the hole. Where can I get a replacement? I am guessing a 1.5 in. is what is needed. Well the stock puck is 1.125, and the largest that will fit without custom fitment is 1.3in. I am confident that the 1.3 can be made to seal effectively as the hole is 1.130 in. in the precision housing. So where can I get a 1.3 in. puck?
Danny

Windmill doesn't have any, and Jason @ RJC is on vacation, and doesn't have any put together. Any other ideas? I really need to get this thing together so I can finish my own car before winter.
Danny

Well, the vendors making (or having made for them, as opposed to other vendors who seem to be another step down the distribution chain, and this is all my guesswork) thdp-style downpipes these days seem to include gbodyparts.com, red armstrong, seturbo, and a guy on here going by (I think) tbirdv6 or something similar who says he is selling pipes made by the guy who used to weld them for th. Call or email them and see if they will sell you the part. Then try Jack Cotton and Mike Licht at fullthrottlespeed.com.

Thanks for the replies, it really helped out. I have decided to go with a block off plate, with a smaller hole as opposed to a larger puck. Got the plate coming from RJC. Red told me the larger hole and larger puck will cause a huge problem with boost control. Thanks again.
Danny