Where to get Brake Resovoir Gasket?

opzWE4

Mine doesn't seem to fit too good sometimes, which allows brake fluid to squeeze out the top under braking:eek: Can't seem to find the right one for a turbo regal. Only finding ones at parts stores for non-turbo cars. Any help?

Good question, I'd like to know too. I can tell you I checked at GM and they said it was discontinued. So I guess aftermarket is the only choice?

If you're talking about the reservoir lid/gasket and it's for the Powermaster...#18038511...it's not discontinued...I believe some of the vendors carry it also...

I ran that part # and it comes up as a brake resovoir cap, doesn't say anything about the gasket. I wonder if it's included? No pic. Anyone know what vendor might carry a gasket?

Try GM part number 18038511. This is the cap and diaphragm(seal). They are now stocked by Delphi not GM but any source for GM parts can order it for you. Eric Fisher

That's the question I had, and hopefully they'll tell Intercooler. Does the cap come with the gasket? On gmpartsdirect that part # comes up as a cap, but it doesn't say anything about the gasket.

Yes like turbofish38 stated...with #18038511 you get the lid and rubber diaphragm gasket...

This is the cover and rubber diaphragm gasket

Thank You www.GmPartsDirect.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:27 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Question concerning a part

Part # 18038511. Is this the lid and gasket or just lid? Thanks!

I looked on UNGN's page and it had this listed: 18013293.

GM PART # 18013293 *
CATEGORY: Brake Master Cylinder Reservior Hardware
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $36.86
OUR PRICE: $18.43
DESCRIPTION: RESVR KT

What is this?

I looked up the part# in my parts manual and it says GM part# 18013293 cover with diaphram

#18013283 was the original number for the cover which has been superceded...trust me the new number is #18038511...I just bought one a few months ago from GMPartsDirect not sure what #18013293 is now...