Where to find a hobbs switch?

They are all adjustable. I use the 611-3018 . Just pop the top and adjust the allen screw.

Hope that helps,

Where do you get one that you are talking about. I called napa and they say the company supplying them wants a minumum order now and they are having problems with them. Called summit and there switches are set at 5 psi. Would that one be adjustable too? And Jeff you stole my line! Drvie like you stole it.

Here is the deal. The ones from napa are adjustable. Napa part # 701-1608 is adjustable from 8 to 13 psi. The warrenty is void if adjusted and you have to adjust them via allen. The number for honeywell hobbs is 217-753-7798 if anyone is interested. Now Jeff G says the ones from allied are adustabe from 0 to 20 or so. But have to adjust the same way, via allen set screw.

Just so everyone knows, the further you move away from the base setting on any of these switches the more inconsistent they become. They are probably all made by the same Mfr too so that pretty much applies to whomever you decide to buy from.
Hope that helps,